Quantum Mechanics and Self-Reflection

Reiku

Banned
Banned
Something provident arises when considering life. There is something unique that manifests from the organism capable of self-reflection; the ability to observe some self’s position and state. This in an arbitrary sense is like looking into a mirror and know what you are looking at. Self-reflection.

In fact, an experience is a reflection. As it says in the Castanada, ‘’reality is a reflection cast in the bubbles of perception.’’ This is what reality is then; a holographic entity, projecting the external world into a set of internal equations, creating a profound mixture of positive and negative numbers.
We manifest the world around us, making a defined conjecture considering the affirmations describing a material universe, providing a collapse in the union of a Schrodinger wave solution and its complex-conjugate. We then reduce reality into a state that is real, in the sense that anything can be real.
Self-reflection provides a basis of meaning when considering intelligent life forms. It means that something is humanistically intelligent, and is able to observe itself. The universe also shows this characteristic. A constant of quantum physics is, that observation creates what is being observed, thus the universe falls to the existence of created ‘’souls’’ from the substance it is made of, so that it can observe itself. Otherwise, if Natures vacuum couldn’t observe herself, she would be dead in a quantum physical sense. Nothing but dead matter.

I see this reality around us as a sludge of information. I know that doesn’t very promising, but I think that if we could observe the universe, we would see an opening, a wormhole, instead of a singularity, with infinite density* that maybe coming in from another universe that is in its present excited state: which would indicate that our universe is in a Ground State. The energy would be seen as a fountain in physics superspace calculations… but that goes to say, not everyone uses superspace calculations.

And time expands, so does space, and so does this design. I have always thought, that even though spacetime expanded from the 1st Chronon to the billionth, when light eventually emerged, enough curvature produced by this radiation would have caused the light Aether Field to distort, causing the entire universe to gradually warp in shape; I think it would have originally began as a sphere – just like a black hole.

• One reason why this matter didn’t remain in this state, and expanded, (which I think the big bang scientists have missed out, and one of the reasons why I believe that big bang might be right, but misunderstood), is the uncertainty principle. On one side of the equation a, the singular region dictates that energy should be so compact, that infinite density rules, and the energy is infinitely compact, giving each particle a defined position… but uncertainty b takes hold, and that must mean that matter must have had a defined path, an infinite amount of them! This is why we say that the universe had to chose from an infinite amount of possible conditions for evolution, and somehow is chose these ones! In fact, just consider entropy and the uncertainty product for a moment, and realize how close they are. The uncertainty I a piece of matters position and path is what gives rise to entropy – the steady state of disorder. But this is were I think physics and language are very deceiving, because I believe that if the universe had to chose a single state, and t achieve that it had to do so from a wave functioned gallery, operated intrinsically by Heisenberg’s equations.

This uncertainty somehow gave rise to order! Strange this isn’t it? The rule of disorder, actually gives rise to all-order… I spoke to Dr. Wolf just the other week, and I told him my hypothesis, and he informed me that he agreed, that the universe is governed by change, and we call this change a state of disorder, but we have our language all wrong, because it really should be, considering the conditions chosen, be a state that gives rise to order.

Self-Reflection is a mechanism of consciousness. Just look in a mirror, and think how complexing it really is, when you realize something associated with this corporeal shell we call ''body'', is you. A spirit confined in matter? An energy source seeping into our universe through atoms and molecules? An order of essense in all this material stuff.

But there is more to self-reflection just being a componant conducted into existence than just this material temple.

Subjects who had their limbs removed optically through mirrors felt as though ghotsly affirmations were being produced, when the mirrors were moved so that motion was linked to the brain, and even though ''they'' weren't moving, they still ''felt'' as though their limbs were.

So its not the matter?

It is the matter that most counts: The brain, and even there we find it very hard to localize self. In a recent thread on Biofields, i showed that memory was challenged to being purely matter; but some holographic perspective had to be adopted.

Perhaps self is all like this. Just like an electromagnetic field around a photon, consciousness is a field around matter - a holographic sea of pure thought and memory.

Reiku :m:

Something provident arises when considering life. There is something unique that manifests from the organism capable of self-reflection; the ability to observe some self’s position and state. This in an arbitrary sense is like looking into a mirror and know what you are looking at. Self-reflection.

In fact, an experience is a reflection. As it says in the Castanada, ‘’reality is a reflection cast in the bubbles of perception.’’ This is what reality is then; a holographic entity, projecting the external world into a set of internal equations, creating a profound mixture of positive and negative numbers.
We manifest the world around us, making a defined conjecture considering the affirmations describing a material universe, providing a collapse in the union of a Schrodinger wave solution and its complex-conjugate. We then reduce reality into a state that is real, in the sense that anything can be real.
Self-reflection provides a basis of meaning when considering intelligent life forms. It means that something is humanistically intelligent, and is able to observe itself. The universe also shows this characteristic. A constant of quantum physics is, that observation creates what is being observed, thus the universe falls to the existence of created ‘’souls’’ from the substance it is made of, so that it can observe itself. Otherwise, if Natures vacuum couldn’t observe herself, she would be dead in a quantum physical sense. Nothing but dead matter.

I see this reality around us as a sludge of information. I know that doesn’t very promising, but I think that if we could observe the universe, we would see an opening, a wormhole, instead of a singularity, with infinite density* that maybe coming in from another universe that is in its present excited state: which would indicate that our universe is in a Ground State. The energy would be seen as a fountain in physics superspace calculations… but that goes to say, not everyone uses superspace calculations.

And time expands, so does space, and so does this design. I have always thought, that even though spacetime expanded from the 1st Chronon to the billionth, when light eventually emerged, enough curvature produced by this radiation would have caused the light Aether Field to distort, causing the entire universe to gradually warp in shape; I think it would have originally began as a sphere – just like a black hole.

• One reason why this matter didn’t remain in this state, and expanded, (which I think the big bang scientists have missed out, and one of the reasons why I believe that big bang might be right, but misunderstood), is the uncertainty principle. On one side of the equation a, the singular region dictates that energy should be so compact, that infinite density rules, and the energy is infinitely compact, giving each particle a defined position… but uncertainty b takes hold, and that must mean that matter must have had a defined path, an infinite amount of them! This is why we say that the universe had to chose from an infinite amount of possible conditions for evolution, and somehow is chose these ones! In fact, just consider entropy and the uncertainty product for a moment, and realize how close they are. The uncertainty I a piece of matters position and path is what gives rise to entropy – the steady state of disorder. But this is were I think physics and language are very deceiving, because I believe that if the universe had to chose a single state, and t achieve that it had to do so from a wave functioned gallery, operated intrinsically by Heisenberg’s equations.

This uncertainty somehow gave rise to order! Strange this isn’t it? The rule of disorder, actually gives rise to all-order… I spoke to Dr. Wolf just the other week, and I told him my hypothesis, and he informed me that he agreed, that the universe is governed by change, and we call this change a state of disorder, but we have our language all wrong, because it really should be, considering the conditions chosen, be a state that gives rise to order.

Self-Reflection is a mechanism of consciousness. Just look in a mirror, and think how complexing it really is, when you realize something associated with this corporeal shell we call ''body'', is you. A spirit confined in matter? An energy source seeping into our universe through atoms and molecules? An order of essense in all this material stuff.

But there is more to self-reflection just being a componant conducted into existence than just this material temple.

Subjects who had their limbs removed optically through mirrors felt as though ghotsly affirmations were being produced, when the mirrors were moved so that motion was linked to the brain, and even though ''they'' weren't moving, they still ''felt'' as though their limbs were.

So its not the matter?

It is the matter that most counts: The brain, and even there we find it very hard to localize self. In a recent thread on Biofields, i showed that memory was challenged to being purely matter; but some holographic perspective had to be adopted.

Perhaps self is all like this. Just like an electromagnetic field around a photon, consciousness is a field around matter - a holographic sea of pure thought and memory.

Reiku :m:

Could barely have said it better myself...:

The rest of the stuff that you had said, sounds very nice.

It isn't like I would have read every-single-bit, but, others might of course.

I specifically like the part about seeing the reality in such or such a way, but, could be mistaken.

Possibly others will give some good response.

It is but one theory of seventy that will arise within the next seven generations. It always happens. It's happened for 14 generations and it will happen for a further 7.

i see. so u are talking physics.

If so, it is over my head. But I don't think any of it is.

I don't agree with physics, I agree with philosophy.

Reasoning and ideologicial things.

I could be mistaken but I think the idea can, alone, investigate reality.

Don't need math for reality.

Perhaps we can find out if you say i am mistaken.

Not quite.

Sorry to burst that bubble.

Unless you can prove me wrong.

Physics doesn't investigate the ideas of things, or does it. Therefore physics would have to be a philosophy.

And philosophy as a science is entirely subjective to your intepretation.

...don't spit in my face like that, sometimes you can be utterly mistaken.

Back