Pubic Hair vs Facial Hair

Orleander

OH JOY!!!!
Valued Senior Member
If I was found dead (quit cheering!) and they found a foreign hair on me, how would they know if it was from a persons head or if it was a pubic hair? Are they physically different or is it just because its shorter?

Why the hell did this cross your mind?

lol, I would imagine pubic hairs are more curly.

I watch too much CSI.
Laying in bed after sex, saw a hair on my chest and wondered if it was my husband's pubic or facial hair. And I went from there.

I think it's a valid question, and I'm curious myself.
Not all pubic hair is curly, not all is short, not all is thick.
Different people have very different hairs.
My beard hair, for example, is curlier, thicker and longer.

I'd like to know how they know the difference.

Here:

Head Hairs

* Long with moderate shaft diameter and diameter variation

* Medulla absent to continuous and relatively narrow when compared to the structure of hairs from other body areas

* Often with cut or split tips

* Can show artificial treatment, solar bleaching, or mechanical damage

* Soft texture, pliable

Pubic Hairs

* Shaft diameter coarse with wide variations and buckling (Figure 30)

* Medulla relatively broad and usually continuous when present (Figure 31)

* Root frequently with tag (Figure 32)

* Tip usually tapered, rounded, or abraded

* Stiff texture, wiry

Limb Hairs

* Diameter fine with little variation

* Gross appearance of hair is arc-like in shape

* Medulla is discontinuous to trace with a granular appearance (Figure 33)

* Tips usually tapered, often blunt and abraded, rounded scale ends due to wear (Figure 34)

* Soft texture

Picture here
http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/jan2004/research/2004_01_research01b.htm

My facial hair seems to be more wiry than my pubic hair, but both are about the same diameter.
Hope that helps.

Where about does stomach hair end and pubic hair start?

There are people that have fairly wiry hair on their heads. My brother has incredibly curly hair. My dad, a redhead, had course hair, while mine is fine.
If you keep your hair short, is there a guaranteed way to tell what it is? Can you tell teh difference between a man's leg hair and a hair on their head?

If I was found dead (quit cheering!) and they found a foreign hair on me, how would they know if it was from a persons head or if it was a pubic hair? Are they physically different or is it just because its shorter?

what does it matter you'd be dead?

I have fine hair on my head, and little body hair...however...my girlfriend's have called my man forest "Fro down under" :)

I look like I got Buckwheat in a leg lock.

does anyone know why this got cesspooled? Is hair too sexual? If someone complains, is that what makes it cesspooled? just wondering cuz I find it odd.

I have fine hair on my head, and little body hair...however...my girlfriend's have called my man forest "Fro down under" :)

I look like I got Buckwheat in a leg lock.

wait til you get older. Its gonna look like Kojack in a headlock. :D

Is the hair on your legs different than the hair on your head? Because at a crime scene if they found a whole bunch of leg hairs and no head hairs, would they then think they were looking for a bald man?

wait til you get older. Its gonna look like Kojack in a headlock. :D

Is the hair on your legs different than the hair on your head? Because at a crime scene if they found a whole bunch of leg hairs and no head hairs, would they then think they were looking for a bald man?

Did you see the link I posted ?

Back