Psoriasis?

That disease of the skin can be caused by many things, it seems they don't know what exactly causes it but have many medications that help treat the condition. I've found that by changing my eating habits I've controlled the problem somewhat with myself. I think food is an important thing to look at to see what you can change in your diet that would help your condition. There are also other medications that will work to varying degrees like Metrogel 1 % cream (Metronidazole gel 1%) that I use at times. When I stopped drinking milk, eating cheese and chocolates I seem to have had fewer outbreaks of the disease. I've also stopped eating strawberries, ice cream, deep fried foods and a few others. So see if you can change your eating habits and watch for a few months if anything happens, it can't hurt you and could help. See a dermatologist as well to ask their advice.:shrug:

cosmictraveler,

Thanks for useful information. Yes, real reason to it is not yet known, therefore I am speculating. It appears that diet which can promote normal sweat may help. Cream asyou told looks to be anarobic antibiotic. Since normal sweat control skin bacteria, in abnormality of sweat, bacteria can grow on skin, causing irritation and immune stimulation. It appears that this cream being antibiotic, should be controlling skin bacterias.

Btw, do you know any cream which can substitute sweat?

Sweating , to me, doesn't have anything to do with this disease. As I said, I changed my diet and it helped to control the problem and the cream I use is helpful as well. The diet did the best job to control it though. I don't know if there's anything to take for sweating.

Sweating , to me, doesn't have anything to do with this disease. As I said, I changed my diet and it helped to control the problem and the cream I use is helpful as well. The diet did the best job to control it though. I don't know if there's anything to take for sweating.

Ok. Whether you sweat normally? I think, if psoriasis patients just taste their skin by tongue, they don't feel acidic or other taste? Is it ok?

Back