PROOF Paranormal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golosolo

Registered Member
We are a scientific-oriented paranormal investigation group out of Indianapolis, IN; but covering the midwestern US. We conduct in depth investigations of haunts in an attempt to prove or disprove them using hi tech equipment. We do this FOR FREE. Visit www.proofparanormal.com for more info.

"We do this FOR FREE."

Yeah right. Just until you land that book deal or SciFi channel special. That's what we need, more crap on TV.

I looked over your site and missed the page with the CV's for your so-called investigators.

BTW, if you think I'm rude, its because spamming adverts on boards like this is rude.

As mentioned by Skinwalker Advertising isn't allowed, the main reason being that if Advertisements create business for people they should pay the owner of Sciforums royalties since it potentially could get them a job or sale.

Therefore I suggest that you don't "advertise" in the future here. By all means we welcome discussion on subjects and even any evidence that suggests either for or against such realities as the paranormal being a "natural occurance" as apposed to the "man-made money spinner" it's attempted to become.

Since this thread contains no real topic however, I shall lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back