Private gunownership

Are you for or against private gunownership (see exceptions in OP) ?

• I'm American and are against private gunownership.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm European and are neutral.

• I'm from somewhere else and are neutral.

• Total voters

Enmos

Valued Senior Member
I want to explore the difference in views between Americans and Europeans regarding private gunownership.

I want to see what percentages of Americans and Europeans are against it, and what percentages are for it.
I will of course allow for exceptions such as soldiers, police agents, licensed hunters and licensed sportsmen in that field etc.
So the poll is about regular citizens that do not use gun for either their work or gun sports.

Last edited:
I'm an American, and I own guns. Of course I am in favor of being able to continue to do so.
Same here.
I just don't see Obama attempting to enforce any stricter restrictions on guns and ownership than Clinton did back in the 90s. If he does, he risks some nasty backlash and legal retaliation from gun advocates.

I just don't see Obama attempting to enforce any stricter restrictions on guns and ownership ....

I worry a lot more about Nancy Pelosi's power than that of Osama's. Pelosi could make it damned tough for Osama to get anything done ...UNLESS... he cows to her power. Yep, we gun owners should worry about her, not Osama.

Baron Max

enmos, i vote that every US citizan be given a netron bomb at birth. However if atached to a missile or they aproch an exclusion zone for the border they automatically explode. The atritrion rate is to slow currently, they are all going to kill themselves anyway so why dont we help them:)

I vote Democrat and I'm in favor of private gun ownership, in spite of how some members might characterize "liberals". It's no one's business WHY I might own a gun. I'm also in favor of some regulations, no full auto without a special license.

so get a better dispersal method, for instance "crop dust" the country from C5 hurcules all flying concurently so they cover the whole country at pritty much the same time

I swear if we ever found a button which read "Under NO circumstance press, will cause the end of the univers" it would be a yank who HAD to press it:p

DoNotPush.gif

DoNotPushButton.gif

I vote Democrat and I'm in favor of private gun ownership, in spite of how some members might characterize "liberals". It's no one's business WHY I might own a gun. I'm also in favor of some regulations, no full auto without a special license.

Why not full autos? They aren't so bad. Now Grenade launchers and large artillery I can see issues with. But even then i would rather see Armbrust RPG's in the hands of civillains than a police state.

I swear if we ever found a button which read "Under NO circumstance press, will cause the end of the univers" it would be a yank who HAD to press it:p

Only becuase Aussies and Brits wouldn't find it untill 50 years after it was discovered and they would be the ones to get the one marine guarding it drunk and dare him to push it.

probably:p
but that would be on purpose, not "just to see what happens":p

Hey, "to see what happens" is on purpose and is the basis of many of the greatest discoveries of mankind. Albeit also the last words uttered by many a moron, but hey there is a fine line between genius and Darwin Award winners.

I swear if we ever found a button which read "Under NO circumstance press, will cause the end of the univers" it would be a yank who HAD to press it

Which might be a good thing! It would certainly stop all of the human conflicts all over the world where people are killed or slowly starve to death.

Baron Max

Back