Prince of Peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

witnessjudgejury

Banned
Banned
NOW
i consumate the Hybrid Theory
You kept the first tenth so, I'll take the last tenth of your life, your health, your peace, and your money.

Luke 12:49, I come to cast fire upon the world.
Luke 12:51, You think I came to bring peace? Nope, WAR.
Thomas10 Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
16 Jesus said, "Perhaps people think that I have come to cast peace upon the world. They do not know that I have come to cast conflicts upon the earth: fire, sword, war.
Enoch 1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed.
The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp]
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5 And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
5 And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame
7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).
9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.
5:4 But ye -ye have not been steadfast, nor done the commandments of the Lord,
But ye have turned away and spoken proud and hard words
With your impure mouths against His greatness.
Oh, ye hard-hearted, ye shall find no peace.
5 Therefore shall ye execrate your days,
And the years of your life shall perish,
And the years of your destruction shall be multiplied in eternal execration,
And ye shall find no mercy.

perhaps I'll keep ms. D. B. F. C. Armstrong for myself as she's the only one who ever thanked me publically, in a song. (actually she was thanking herself, but, I put it in her, along with a taste of hell and Love.) Or perhaps not, (hard to not think of the girl), though, there is no male nor female, it takes one to make two and two to make three. "ice, ice, baby", alright stop. Collaborate and listen!

I saved you once, told you to go your way and sin no more.
You went your way and sinned all the more.
Now, you are "saved", (reserved) for the fire.!
It is finished.

The kingdom of heaven was within you, but, you never looked for it.
You'll not find it after death, if you didn't find it in life.
In the words of my dignity "Michael". There is time no longer.
This world is old and your deception has become boring.
see ya on judgement day.

payback, playback, head held high.

i say we should stop locking preachings topics and start suspending users who spreach.... but ofcoarse, im not in charge :p

Jesus is called the Prince of Peace but I am afraid He never called himself by that name. He has said I do not bring peace but a sword..... forgigness of sin I believe is for all who ask Him for it, and help for all who ask in faith for forgivness and help to live a better life, and knowledge for those who ask in faith and help, even prosperity and a time of Peace........but like the poor.....War will always be on this earth until THE PRINCE OF PEACE comes and brings the 1000 years of peace fortold in the ancient text

Provita said:
i say we should stop locking preachings topics and start suspending users who spreach.... but ofcoarse, im not in charge :p

M*W: I couldn't agree with you more. Christians are in denial about their addictive religion, so they cannot separate what they're addicted to from their own thoughts. Delusional people oftentimes repeat certain words or phrases, kind of like a tape-recording, because they cannot separate fantasy from reality. They come here to subversively promote their own Machievellian agenda, when there is really not much room to debate their religious platform anymore. The cycle starts over when another christian joins, and we're all back to square one with the same silly preaching. It is an issue for the moderators to address.

roarshack said:
War will always be on this earth until THE PRINCE OF PEACE comes and brings the 1000 years of peace fortold in the ancient text
Impossible. War will never end, it is a basic part of human nature. And it is impossible for an active being like a human to live for 1000 years. For something to live that long, they have to be VERY lethergic, like a tree.
And "prince of peace" makes no sense. There is no geographic or political entity known as the "principality of peace", and thus there cannot be a "prince of peace".

Hapsburg said:
And "prince of peace" makes no sense. There is no geographic or political entity known as the "principality of peace", and thus there cannot be a "prince of peace".
Salem. Derived from shalom (meaning peace). Jerusalem. Melchizedek is referred to as “king of Salem”. The messiah is referred to as “a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek”. Hence the title “Prince of Peace”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back