President Putin Announces Split With Wife

arauca

Banned
Banned
MOSCOW - Russian President Vladimir Putin said this evening that he and his wife are divorcing after 29 years of marriage.

The announcement confirmed rampant speculation in recent years that their marriage was on the rocks. Their appearance was the first time the couple had been seen together in public in 13 months - since Putin's inauguration in May 2012. It was the first time she had been seen at all since March.

"It was our mutual decision, our marriage is over," Putin told a reporter from state-run television after he and his now ex-wife Ludmilla finished watching a ballet performance.

http://news.yahoo.com/president-putin-announces-split-wife-222319479--abc-news-topstories.html

The Feminist movement titty show at the Germany meeting with the chancelor...she couldnt accept that Putin was looking at young woman´s titties...and was rejoicing.

pb-130408-putin-merkel-da-02.photoblog900.jpg

images

image.JPG

The Feminist movement titty show at the Germany meeting with the chancelor...she couldnt accept that Putin was looking at young woman´s titties...and was rejoicing.

images

image.JPG

Interesting face expression on women and joyous expression of men

Vladdie and the Whatsits

Putin and the Titties

I think I found the name of my next punk band. Still, though ... um ... er ... right. I'm trying to find a polite way to wonder why I should care about the Putin separation, and utterly failing.

What is the significance of this marital episode that I am so unfortunately missing?

Probably more like she wanted someone who could sleep with his eyes closed since the amount of botox the man has had.. makes him look like he can't blink.

Putin doesn't blink; when he closes his eyes, reality pauses.
Putin once had a staring contest with a mirror - and won.

Female ministers - pissed.
Male ministers - not pissed.

I'm not really following this FEMEN thing.

Back