precognition

protostar

Registered Senior Member
Has anyone ever had a vision or a dream where you see something extrordinary and then it happens in real life? What is this phenomanon?
I know someone who saw a man, a blonde man dressed in "old prospectors" clothing holding a beating heart. Years later, 20 years later, she met that man. He lied about who he was and his name. He did terrible things to her, drugged and raped her and who knows what else. Then she found out that he had a heart problem and he wanted her heart. It sounds unbelievable, but she knew. Somehow, she knew. She found out his real name and he could not touch her. Now this man has some money, not a millionaire, but he has money. And money can buy almost anything. If she didn't have this vision and the ensuing dreams to remind her of her fate. she'd probably be dead now. What do you think? is precognition real? or just a fantastic coincidence?

yeah, one morning, I had a bad feeling about my relationship, nothing was wrong actually... well and we broke up the same day.

pilpaX said:
yeah, one morning, I had a bad feeling about my relationship, nothing was wrong actually... well and we broke up the same day.

There must have been cues that your relationship was about to end. You were picking up on these clues in your dream.

protostar said:
Has anyone ever had a vision or a dream where you see something extrordinary and then it happens in real life? What is this phenomanon?
I know someone who saw a man, a blonde man dressed in "old prospectors" clothing holding a beating heart. Years later, 20 years later, she met that man. He lied about who he was and his name. He did terrible things to her, drugged and raped her and who knows what else. Then she found out that he had a heart problem and he wanted her heart. It sounds unbelievable, but she knew. Somehow, she knew. She found out his real name and he could not touch her. Now this man has some money, not a millionaire, but he has money. And money can buy almost anything. If she didn't have this vision and the ensuing dreams to remind her of her fate. she'd probably be dead now. What do you think? is precognition real? or just a fantastic coincidence?

Where did you hear this story? What was he going to do with her heart? Blue Tac it or Sellotape into his own chest?

I don't buy this story!

Back