Precodnigion

Spiritboy63

Registered Member
I was walking home today from school right? Suddenly everything went to a slow play, like everything slowing down. I was norma. I saw a guy on a MO-PED those motorized scooters. And i saw a car coming, speed down the street. I realized hats about to happen. So i snatched him off and the MO-PED crached into the car. Did i save a life or didn't I. Was the precodnigion

I don't know, sounds weird but a tip it's spelled "precognition"....;)

Maybe it was very obvious the car was going t ocrash into him??? elaborate more on what happened?;)

It doesn't take precognition to determine that a car is about to crash into something. A marksman can lead a moving target and judge where to fire to actually hit it, would this count as precognition? Also, if you have any precognitive ability I’d suggest you aim it at trying to foresee when people are going to mock you for misspelling some pretty simple words.

So you, all hero-like, saved this guy's life? :bugeye: I don't believe it. Excuse me for being a skeptic, but I just don't believe you.

Like Mystech said...humans have the ability to aim at targets and actually hit them. We have the ability to forsee, disregarding the numeric physics of it, just how much torque we are going to have to apply to throw a ball to reach another person. What is precognition anyway? What you're asking about falls into the grey area. I'm sure if this is really true, it was semi-obvious. Car is going south, MO-PED man is in it's line. Hmm..........OMG! MO-PED man might get hit....*cue action music as SpritBoy63 runs in slow motion*.

Hahaha! :D

Last edited:
It sounds like you just made a logical conclusion of, that the car was going to hit the moped if continuing at its current rate. Time slowing down was just a result of a human being not being able to observe and introspect (correct verb?) at the same time, since you were thinking more than acting. Other than that, good job at saving that guy.

Back