Prayer For The Second Coming

Leo Volont

Registered Senior Member
Prayer for the Second Coming

Holy God, Holy Christ, Holy Blessed Virgin.

Forgive us for having Murdered the Messiah and for having followed the Antichrist whom we now Renounce.

Let us seek Righteousness before Forgiveness.

Send us again the Holy Christ, this Time for Glory, not for Suffering

And By Thy Holy Spirit may we be Lifted to Perfection.

Amen

Allow me to explain some of the elements in this Prayer. The Blessed Virgin is invoked because this Present Dispensation in which we now live is Her Dispensation. You see, the Destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD brought an end to the Judaic Dispensation. Mary has been in charge ever since, endeavoring to mitigate our Punishments for having murdered the Messiah, Her Son.

Renouncing the Murder of Christ and Renouncing the Antichrist, who is Paul, effectively clears us of the Church of Paul and the mistaken notions that Salvation can come without our own commitment to Righteous Effort. Paul taught that we could benefit Eternally for having Killed the Christ... what could be more sinister or crazy, and yet, unfortunately, so widely believed? We can only clear the way to the Future and the Second Coming by acknowledging that slaughtering the Christ the Last Time was an awful and terrible mistake.

The "Glory not Suffering" line is inspired by a Question that Christ often asked of those on whom He imposed the Stigmata -- the Five Wounds and The Sufferings of the Crucifixion which they would have to endure for the entire remainder of their lives. He would ask them "Do you desire my Glory or my Suffering". Certainly it was noble of them to ask to share in the Suffering which they believed was the Source of Humanity's Salvation. But it reflects the idea that is was correct to Murder Christ in the first place. I would hope that more than one of the Stigmatics took up the Suffering not so much to join Christ in His Misery, but in order to relieve Him of It… that is, that they were not stepping forward with the view to add to any Salvation sourced out of Pain, but rather to accept the deserved Punishment and Retribution for having originally inflicted that Pain and for supposing there could be a Benefit from it.

Now we should understand that with all the Plagues, Wars, Famines, as well as the Voluntary Sufferings of the Stigmatics and the Ascetics, that WE HAVE FINALLY SUFFERED ENOUGH. Christ has Suffered Enough. For the Second Coming it must be understood that we no longer expect Christ to continue to Suffer for us. Now is the time for Glory, as it would have been Last Time, but for the abuse of Free Will and Humanity's hateful and hostile rejection of the Messiah, whom We should have accepted with glad ecstatic rapture.

The last phrase… the “Lifted to Perfection” was inspired by a Vision I had. While saying the Rosary – “Hail Mary Full of Grace the Lord is with Thee” – I was swept up in a Vortex and taken up into Heaven where I became insensible, only regaining comprehension when I came back down, then realizing that instead of saying “Hail Mary full of Grace” I found myself reciting “Hail Mary, World Lifter” Apparently I was sent with the Message that the World would be lifted up. And what is the Holy Spirit but an instance of the Grace of Our Lady the Blessed Virgin?

Leo: "We can only clear the way to the Future and the Second Coming by acknowledging that slaughtering the Christ the Last Time was an awful and terrible mistake."

Is Christs death for the sins of mankind not the foundationstone of Christianity and redmption? What is left of your religion without your saviour, the death of Christ?

Leo: "Now we should understand that with all the Plagues, Wars, Famines, as well as the Voluntary Sufferings of the Stigmatics and the Ascetics, that WE HAVE FINALLY SUFFERED ENOUGH. Christ has Suffered Enough. For the Second Coming it must be understood that we no longer expect Christ to continue to Suffer for us. Now is the time for Glory, as it would have been Last Time, but for the abuse of Free Will and Humanity's hateful and hostile rejection of the Messiah, whom We should have accepted with glad ecstatic rapture."

If Christ is God, as Christians believe, and is omniscient and omnipotent, then you are saying that Christ got it wrong the first time, and that he needs a second chance to get it right. This time with our help. Is god so needy?

No one but Jesus is to blame for his own death. Every once in a while someone needs to come along to tell people how stupid they are behaving, it happened before, it will happen again. The stupid people will react with hostility, because they are stupid.

This prayer might have better luck at "petitiononline".

But the Vortex thingy is way cool, I'll give you that.

THE TIME HAS COME, but mankind wants to wait a little longer to allow and/or cause more violence, suffering, and destruction to the point of imminent annihilation ; WHY? My God, the Alpha and Omega will wait until his people say, "Blessed is He that came in the name of the Lord" Violence will end one way, or another way. The best way to end violence is to allow the Spirit of truth and love to rule, the other way is to allow total destruction, which will also end violence. For some reason, people believe that nuclear weapons or other WMD are not going to used again. Using violence with WMD against the enemy will insure violence will end with total annihilation.

The One that has said and says, "Freedom will bring about Peace"; Freedom leads to Peace"; "Freedom is the basis for Peace" is a Deceiver. But the 'Man of Peace' says, "Freedom cannot bring about Peace, but it is with Love there comes Peace, and there is no other way because where Freedom Reigns, Hell Reigns also! All the religion, All the money, All the Knowledges, and All the freedom in the world cannot bring about Peace without LOVE. Only when LOVE REIGNS there will be Freedom and Peace. Love must come first, so that the suffering can be stopped. The LOVE that I'm writting about is having Love for the Lord, having love for the neighbour, and having reverance for the creation . Freedom will bring about total annihilation, but let LOVE REIGN so that day of total annihilation will not come. Jesus said, "except those days should be shortened, there should NO FLESH be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened." - (Matt.24:22)

We human being have the knowledge, but Love is very much lacking.

Peace be with you, Paul

Back