Possible cure for Ebola virus?

Gravage

Registered Senior Member
Hail,everyone!I'm new to this board,and I have some questions for every expert for viruses?Which of the follwing viruses is the worst and from which of the following viruses an human dies faster/quicker.Is it from:Ebola,Marburg,Lassa,Smallpox,Anthrax and AIDS.Which of the toxins is worse and from which toxin an person gets killed quicker/faster:Ricine toxin or Botulism toxin? Also,does Botulism or Ricine kill an human faster than Ebola or other viruses,mentioned above?Which viruses are as deadly as Ebola?Also,is possible cure for AIDS?
Also,I've found on many websites where where it says that scientists found the cure for primates,actually 4 of 10 primates have been trated succesfully,and now they are ok for 9 months,also this treatment and cure are only in 33% effective,so is there a possibility there is a cure for ebola?
Also,I don't think hypernova is the most destructive force in the universe-supermassive and hypermassive black holes(if they exist at all,but if there are hypernovas,than there are hypermassive black holes)?Black holes crush matter into singularity where space,time and all known laws of physics fall apart!This is something that hypernova can't do.Supermassive black holes not only extremely destructive,but also they are even slightly bigger than our entire Solar system!Jeez.I truly don't think even hypernova can match that,really.
Also,a question about super-volcanoes,could they poison the entire Earth,and end all life on Earth,is there a possibility for existence of hyper-volcanoes-just how much destructive they would be?

Back