POPE to Die 10/08/03 Say SOLLOG Fans

Jahiro

Registered Senior Member
Many fans think the POPE will die on 10/08/03

Can it be the DAY OF DEATH has come for John Paul II aka POPE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH aka POPE OF SATAN

Sollog's 902 Prophecy pointed to the 13th Day of the New Moon in October and the IDES OF AUGUSTUS

That's the 8th of October this year 2003

10 - 08 - 03

Since 1995 Sollog has said THE DAY OF THE DEATH OF THE POPE WILL BE 1 8 3

10 - 08 - 03

1 - 8 - 3

Ides of Augustus

13th day 8th Month

October is based on Octavius Augustus

Octo is EIGHT in Latin

13th is the ides of the MOON the 15th day can also be an ides since in Rome the 13th and 15th are both ides

So 8th Day 10th Month 03 the year

08/10/03 in euro dating

drop the zeros

8 1 3

8 - 13 or IDES OF AUGUSTUS

Things are ALIGNED for a MAJOR HIT for Sollog when the old frail pope just happens to die on a clear date hit for Sollog's famous POPE PROPHECY

Will it occur?

Or did we change HIStory by pointing to it?

so the most likely dates for the death of the pope this october are

10/08/03 (13th day of the moon this october and 183 with no zeros)
10/10/03 (15th day of the moon an ides and FULL MOON this year plus 113 is in the date)
10/13/03 (13th day of oct and 113 in date)
10/15/03 (15th day of oct and 113 in date)
10/21/03 (13 days after the 13th day of the moon)
10/23/03 (13 days after the full moon)

10/21 doesn't look that strong
10/23 would be a wild connection to lavey's death
10/13 and 10/15 are clearly IDES and mentioned
10/08 and 10/10 are direct hits based on moon phases Sollog gave

Originally posted by Jahiro
Many fans think the POPE will die on 10/08/03

Can it be the DAY OF DEATH has come for John Paul II aka POPE OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH aka POPE OF SATAN

Sollog's 902 Prophecy pointed to the 13th Day of the New Moon in October and the IDES OF AUGUSTUS

That's the 8th of October this year 2003

10 - 08 - 03

Since 1995 Sollog has said THE DAY OF THE DEATH OF THE POPE WILL BE 1 8 3

10 - 08 - 03

1 - 8 - 3

Ides of Augustus

13th day 8th Month

October is based on Octavius Augustus

Octo is EIGHT in Latin

13th is the ides of the MOON the 15th day can also be an ides since in Rome the 13th and 15th are both ides

So 8th Day 10th Month 03 the year

08/10/03 in euro dating

drop the zeros

8 1 3

8 - 13 or IDES OF AUGUSTUS

Things are ALIGNED for a MAJOR HIT for Sollog when the old frail pope just happens to die on a clear date hit for Sollog's famous POPE PROPHECY

Will it occur?

Or did we change HIStory by pointing to it?

so the most likely dates for the death of the pope this october are

10/08/03 (13th day of the moon this october and 183 with no zeros)
10/10/03 (15th day of the moon an ides and FULL MOON this year plus 113 is in the date)
10/13/03 (13th day of oct and 113 in date)
10/15/03 (15th day of oct and 113 in date)
10/21/03 (13 days after the 13th day of the moon)
10/23/03 (13 days after the full moon)

10/21 doesn't look that strong
10/23 would be a wild connection to lavey's death
10/13 and 10/15 are clearly IDES and mentioned

What is SOLLOG? I don't think of the Pope as being Satan per se, I think the all of Xianity is the Antichrist.

I don't think that the Pope is the Pope of Satan. I think he might actually be a victim. He was brainwashed since he was a baby to think that he is an important figure of christianity. He was a scapegoat. He had no choice, either be a pope or a permanent resident of the phcyciatric hospital. I think god will forgive him.

I agree to that. He's just important cuz he's 'appointed as a leader of a religion'. Nohing more, nothing less, not exactly....

Originally posted by Flores
I don't think that the Pope is the Pope of Satan. I think he might actually be a victim. He was brainwashed since he was a baby to think that he is an important figure of christianity. He was a scapegoat. He had no choice, either be a pope or a permanent resident of the phcyciatric hospital. I think god will forgive him.

I think Pope John Paul II is sincere. He publicly prayed for the Church's forgiveness in WWII atrocities siding with Hitler. He also prayed for the Church's forgiveness for the sins of the RCC through the ages.

The Pope is the leader of the "antichrist" then, Med. Woman

"He was brainwashed since he was a baby to think that he is an important figure of christianity. He was a scapegoat. He had no choice, either be a pope or a permanent resident of the phcyciatric hospital. I think god will forgive him."

He is the head of the three headed beast that will be destroyed

He has, directly or indirectly, brainwashed millions of others with the false teachings of Jesus/xtianity

He is acting out his role at his appropriate time

Xtianity/catholicism is about to suffer a major blow

It is the beginning of the end for them

-Jahiro

The Pope is the leader of the "antichrist" then, Med. Woman

He is the head of the three headed beast that will be destroyed

He has, directly or indirectly, brainwashed millions of others with the false teachings of Jesus/xtianity

He is acting out his role at his appropriate time

Xtianity/catholicism is about to suffer a major blow

It is the beginning of the end for them

-Jahiro

I agree with you, Jahiro. He is just a pawn. Does the "three-headed beast" refer to the trinity?

I strongly believe in the fatal demise of Xianity.

<i><b>
I think Pope John Paul II is sincere. He publicly prayed for the Church's forgiveness in WWII atrocities siding with Hitler. He also prayed for the Church's forgiveness for the sins of the RCC through the ages.</b></i>
This is incorrect. The Church did not side with Hitler. http://users.binary.net/polycarp/piusxii.html

<i><b>The Pope is the leader of the "antichrist" then, Med. Woman</b></i>
Oh Great, let's see, if the Pope really was the antichrist, we'd have a jokingly easy time resisting him. Do you really think this all Satan can do? Do you really think all the evil for thousands of years can be inside of Pope John?

Originally posted by okinrus
<i><b>
I think Pope John Paul II is sincere. He publicly prayed for the Church's forgiveness in WWII atrocities siding with Hitler. He also prayed for the Church's forgiveness for the sins of the RCC through the ages.</b></i>
This is incorrect. The Church did not side with Hitler. http://users.binary.net/polycarp/piusxii.html
----------
M*W: Whatever.
----------
<i><b>The Pope is the leader of the "antichrist" then, Med. Woman</b></i>
Oh Great, let's see, if the Pope really was the antichrist, we'd have a jokingly easy time resisting him. Do you really think this all Satan can do? Do you really think all the evil for thousands of years can be inside of Pope John?
----------
M*W: okinrus, not that this means anything to me, but let's analyze this for one minute. I don't think the Pope is the Anti-X, that was the author of the other post--just to set the record straight. However, I do believe the Pope is the unsuspecting head of the Anti-X. Okay, with that said, let's go to the part we need to analyze. Do you really believe that if the Pope or the RCC were the Anti-X that it would be obvious? Now I thought Satan was a slick-willy who could deceive so cleverly that no one would know they were being deceived? Now you're saying it would be "jokingly easy" to resist him? I don't think the evil is in the Pope, quite the contrary, I believe he's a good man AND a good Xian. I do think, however, that "all the evil for thousands of years can be inside the" RCC, not the Pope. Xians believe in Xianity whole-heartedly, and in that respect, wouldn't believe that Satan had the RCC in a head lock. Remember, Satan is the cleverest of all deceivers.

<i><b>Do you really believe that if the Pope or the RCC were the Anti-X that it would be obvious?</b></i>
The anti-christ will be able to present a disguised hell to us and he will also have full control over the world. Pope John is an ordinary man who has endlessly strived for good.

<i><b>I do think, however, that "all the evil for thousands of years can be inside the" RCC, not the Pope. Xians believe in Xianity whole-heartedly, and in that respect, wouldn't believe that Satan had the RCC in a head lock. Remember, Satan is the cleverest of all deceivers.</b></i>
The Roman Catholic church teaches the same faith that is taught by the church fathers and the bible. It is not Satan's way to decieve unto complete ignorance. It is true that he offers a diguised choice but everyone who sins mortally has full knowledge of that choice.

Originally posted by okinrus
<i><b>Do you really believe that if the Pope or the RCC were the Anti-X that it would be obvious?</b></i>
The anti-christ will be able to present a disguised hell to us and he will also have full control over the world. Pope John is an ordinary man who has endlessly strived for good.
----------
M*W: I agree that Pope John Paul II is a good man and has tried to atone for the sins of the church.
----------
<i><b>I do think, however, that "all the evil for thousands of years can be inside the" RCC, not the Pope. Xians believe in Xianity whole-heartedly, and in that respect, wouldn't believe that Satan had the RCC in a head lock. Remember, Satan is the cleverest of all deceivers.</b></i>
The Roman Catholic church teaches the same faith that is taught by the church fathers and the bible. It is not Satan's way to decieve unto complete ignorance. It is true that he offers a diguised choice but everyone who sins mortally has full knowledge of that choice.
----------
M*W: That's the problem. Nothing's changed. Satan deceives by making his believers believe in what they think the truth is, but since it is Satan doing the deceiving, the believers are only believing in Satan's smooth lies.

Gasp! why thats tommorow!
tell you what, if he does die, ill start an early riot becuase the world is going end in in what was it 2013 or something?

Originally posted by A Canadian
Gasp! why thats tommorow!
tell you what, if he does die, ill start an early riot becuase the world is going end in in what was it 2013 or something?

Well, I for one hope the old boy doesn't die. He's been a good Pope. But if the world does end in 2012 or 2013, that doesn't mean we'll all die, it only means the world as we know it will change, but it will be in our best interest.

It's the 8th in Amarica and the 9th in Asia. Has the Pope died yet? :confused:

Last edited:
So far so good. The real question here is whether Jahiro will admit Sollog was wrong or whether he will make up some excuse.

What is SOLLOG? I saw it on another forum, but I couldn't locate it to find out what it is. Thanks.

Lol. If he decides to time it and commit suicide on that day, it'd come true. Or if someone who believed it murdered him, it'd also be true.

:rolleyes:

Back