police brutality

That video hardly shows the whole story. How about doing a little research before you freak out?

but police piss me off they abuse there power so much is sick.. from running red lights, which i have called in before, to this

The important thing to remember is that not all cops do this. The ones that do should ofcourse be punshed.

no it doesnt but everyone has seen how police abuse there power that has been proven over and over again

here is another one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaGpNmDEklo

Aftermath
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWG4IKEpcxk

That old bat had a mouth and probably needed to be arrested but tasering her was unnecessary.
He could have just hand cuffed her and put her his car
These cops are over using this new toy they have, there needs to be strictly defines the conditions required for using the taser.
And if they use it to torture a restrained person then they deserve to get fried for it.

Think about most cops are former military grunts with a fetish for sadism, what did you expect?

Perhaps there should be psychological evaluations for law enforcement if there isn't so already in the US. Whether or not this woman had a "mouth," is irrelevant the fact is she's an elderly woman. Filling her body with such voltage of electricity could have been fatal. She's an elderly woman, you're telling me a couple of big strapping law enforcement officers couldn't have handled here without the use of a taser? Come on, this seems like some trigger happy morons that shouldn't have their badge.

Because pigs disrespect us! Corrupt cops need to be ferret out and shot, their very existence is a grave threat, when a good cop dies on the beat, he a hero, when a Pig lives by doing something stupid it can mean riots down the line that kill dozens.

Because pigs disrespect us! Corrupt cops need to be ferret out and shot, their very existence is a grave threat, when a good cop dies on the beat, he a hero, when a Pig lives by doing something stupid it can mean riots down the line that kill dozens.

I'm not defending corrupt cops. But, a cop isn't "corrupt" just because he is brutal. Do you know what kind of world there is out there? You have to be brutal if you are going to protect yourself and protect others.

I'm not defending corrupt cops. But, a cop isn't "corrupt" just because he is brutal. Do you know what kind of world there is out there? You have to be brutal if you are going to protect yourself and protect others.

The public trust is worth more then them selves, protecting them selves should be secondary to not shooting first. Tell me what kind of threat was Rodney King on the ground? The incident ended up taking 50 lives because of the riots afterwords, why because the cops felt threaten?

Back