Please Vote! Do You Think Scott Peterson Is Guilty?

Is Scott Peterson Guilty?

• He is guilty and will be found guilty.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He is guilty but will be found innocent.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • He is innocent and will be found innocent.

• He is innocent but will be found guilty.

• Total voters
I think that he is guilty, but that there is not enough solid scientific evidence to convict him. There is so much circumstantial evidence, and there are so many things that point to it being him and I really think he's the only one with motive. He takes a fishing trip, but doesn't know what he's fishing for. He is having an affair that no one knows about, and he tells the woman that his wife is dead and this will be his first Christmas alone. He washes his clothes, before even alerting anyone to Laci's disappearance. There are duffel bags full of stuff on the floor of their bedroom, when the rest of the house is immaculate. There is the boat that no one knew about, even Laci. There is the fact that she clothed in the pants that her sister saw her wearing the day before. There was the idea that she was "walking the dog" and yet she had not been doing that for almost two months at the doctors order. There was the fact that no shoes, her purse, and her normal "outside" jacket were still at home. There is the idea that all of the shutters and drapes in the house remained closed even though the housekeeper knew Laci to always want them open during daylight hours. There is the wet mops, when Laci had not been mopping the floor for weeks at the doctors orders. There was Laci's hair wrapped in the pliars found on Scott Peterson's boat. There was the two missing bags of cement missing from Scott's place of business. There is Scott Peterson's questions about using Cadaver Dogs, long before anyone felt Laci was dead. There was a lack of interest from him in finding her. There was his phone calls to Amber. There were his several visits to the fishing pier he took to view what the divers were finding, one in a car he rented to avoid being seen. There was the fact that he dyed his hair, grew a beard, took $10k and was heading towards the Mexican border with his brothers drivers license. There was the fact that he did not want to give Laci's family back any of her possessions. He was uncooperative with police, and gave them various stories and time frames. There is the cell phone records that show him still in the area after he said he had left.

To me, there is just too much circumstantial evidence for him to be innocent.

What is so important about the Peterson trial that it is one of the major news items? It is a homiside, yes, but there are lots of those. The victem is a pregnant woman, but I will bet that has happened before without warrenting such a huge media specticle. What is it aobut this case that makes it such important news? Am I missing something?

Back