Please Help! I don't know what i'm doin!

Am I Crazy or Psychic

• Yes! You definitely are!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! certainly I Understand!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Mabe there is another explanation

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Listener

Registered Member
I kind of have a psychic ability, I guess you could call it that, anyway, sometimes I can pick up on other peoples thoughts, and even influence them. I also sometimes see and hear things that others don't. I wouldn't have believed that I could do this except I can change there thoughts. I have said something in my mind and the persons around me will verbally respond.
Am I crazy or Psychic?
Ps. This only seems to take effect when im within about seven yards of people.:bugeye: :m:

Always assume, first, that there is something behind what you are sensing. Listen to their voice: are they changing their voice inflection in a way that might guide you to what they're saying. Do they "Wear their thoughts on their sleeves" and convey what they're thinking with body movement. Do you know the person well enough to note their thought process? Are you two thinking in agreement, and so emotionally influencing the conversation? Is his speech leaden with cliches (if so, his thoughts are likely equally cliched)?

Test for psychic (or at least paranormal) abilities in other, more concrete ways, such as temperature change, self-healing, astral projection, or some other such feat. My own personal 'gift' appears to be healing, although I've found I'm pretty evened out in some of the other areas. Test without others around, because they might interfere.

I also sometimes see and hear things that others don't.
Theres alot about it but nobody talks as nobody seen these kind of illusion or lets call them visions in a way u do it and there is a slite difference if what u see is real to u and what u see isnt real but u dont know till it comes bigger and bigger so the problems could occur in a way u see people around u in a negative sense or positive.
In ur case i should remain neutral about it but its ur decision...

I know this must sound totally nuts - but, I know what you mean. When I play pool for example; I can make the other person loose by concentrating on the ball and making it go where I want it to go, instead of where they shoot.

I Recently Tried an experiment on this to see if that one guy as right and I was just being observent. What I did was while I was at the doctors, Alone in the waiting room with some old bat, I attempted to read her thoughts. What I got was the Image of a little boy with massive bumps on his skin. The bumps exploded and the boy's image faded away. I waited to see what this meant and when the boy I saw, Her grandson I presume, He was covered in strange bumps that turned out to be the beginning stages of acne. The doctor recommended her a dermatologist. I have no more doubt in this skill. I have looked this up and it is known as telepathy. Thanks everyone! Please keep on with the polls and your' opinion. :cool:

Could it be just a really strong case of Self fulfilling prophecy?????:eek: because what you mention seems way advanced than what has been reported in lab studies of ESP. I doubt such cases of Parapsychology because it usually turns out that the people are really exaggerating or even sadly victims of confabulation..though the latter is rarely seen.

Hey man, if you're really a psychic you could claim that million dollar prize that's been offered for a few years now. Look it up online, should be easy to find.

Maybe they are just shit pool players dreamer

hahahahha!

Back