please help, i am seeing things

innerlight

Registered Member
Hello. I have some strange things occur on certain days, and I do not how to know what they mean. Some examples:

Last thursday, waiting in my room getting ready to leave to dinner, I heard a tap behind me and turned around. I looked at the wall and there was a black, square shape in the center of the wall. I looked at it for a moment and touched it, then heard a noise like crashing glass... but not exactly. When I woke up, I felt lighter than usual and much, much more alive. I remember thinking of coming home after dinner and solving the most unsolvable math problems known to man, but by the time I was home, I did not feel this way.

Another is a dream I had. I was at my elementary school flying above it, looking down on my old teachers. One, I noticed, was eating a black square (as I saw on my wall). When I went down to warn her (I do not know why I felt the need to warn her; I know nothing about this block) she fell into a ruin and I fell into the sky. When I stopped falling upwards, I saw a woman with eyes of marble that told me that I must see past the bent-back tulips, and see the truth. She told me that I must reach the castiron shore, and if I didn't, I wouldn't see the meaning of life and be able to help people in need.

erm well thats interesting lol the message i would do some reasearch on it reminds me of a dream i had, i was sleep waling at the same time too, i went into the bathroom, stared into my own eyes in the mirror and heard "dont b scared and dont tell anyone" so yeah i still havent really figured that out yet lolz

If you are having strange and wonderful dreams then thats great, embrace them.

If you are having strange visions around going to sleep/waking up time then thats pretty normal too.

Looks like your searching for answers. Good luck, they can be found!

If you are seeing/hearing things that you KNOW are not there, while you are totally awake, AND its upsetting/scaring you, then you could go and talk to your local doctor about it.

Take care,
Huwy

I was paid to make this topic. I do not have visions, I just think everyone here is influenced by the :m:

Last edited:
innerlight said:
Hello. I have some strange things occur on certain days, and I do not how to know what they mean. Some examples:

Last thursday, waiting in my room getting ready to leave to dinner, I heard a tap behind me and turned around. I looked at the wall and there was a black, square shape in the center of the wall. I looked at it for a moment and touched it, then heard a noise like crashing glass... but not exactly. When I woke up, I felt lighter than usual and much, much more alive. I remember thinking of coming home after dinner and solving the most unsolvable math problems known to man, but by the time I was home, I did not feel this way.

Another is a dream I had....

Hello. I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused here. Y'say your seeing things, suggesting strongly that these are events you experience whilst awake - but your first account, I've highlighted the relevant words you've used, seem to indicate you woke from sleeping after this first event of seeing this "black square".

Which were you, awake or asleep at the time?

Back