Plastic surgery

See post.

• A Yes I have had minor plastic surgery.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B Yes I have had extensive plastic surgery over $20,000USD worth.

• C I'm seriously thinking about it.

• E No, it is too expensive just to look a bit better.

• F Other

• Total voters

imaplanck.

Banned
Banned
Have you had plastic surgery?

Has anyone here had or is thinking of having plastic surgery?

A, Yes I have had minor plastic surgery.

B, Yes I have had extensive plastic surgery over $20,000USD worth.

C, Im seriously thinking about it.

D, No, I dont believe in treating my body this way or im too young anyay.

E, No, it is too expensive just to look a bit better.

Last edited:
Well dude, you've only had 3 votes so far.

I voted D.

The way I see it, it's only worth it if you get the best surgeon, because if it looks like you had surgery, then it the operation was a failure. The idea should be to make it look like a person naturally has these beautiful features. Not a lot of people see it that way. They think, "I want big boobs. Give me big boobs. Stick a knife in me. Now." They don't care whether or not it looks natural.

I think there could be a market for breast implants that make the breasts feel natural, soft, independent and jiggle compatible, like real boobs; but still have the appearance of firmness. A lot of the fake breasts are hard and seem too attached. Some people actually like huge fake boobs, but I like natural, even if they are small.

It'll be interesting to see where plastic surgery technology takes us in a few decades. It could possibly be a very cool place. ;)

francois said:
Well dude, you've only had 3 votes so far.

I voted D.

The way I see it, it's only worth it if you get the best surgeon, because if it looks like you had surgery, then it the operation was a failure. The idea should be to make it look like a person naturally has these beautiful features. Not a lot of people see it that way. They think, "I want big boobs. Give me big boobs. Stick a knife in me. Now." They don't care whether or not it looks natural.

I think there could be a market for breast implants that make the breasts feel natural, soft, independent and jiggle compatible, like real boobs; but still have the appearance of firmness. A lot of the fake breasts are hard and seem too attached. Some people actually like huge fake boobs, but I like natural, even if they are small.

It'll be interesting to see where plastic surgery technology takes us in a few decades. It could possibly be a very cool place. ;)

Good points man. Also I believe it's around £5,000 for breast implants from an average surgeon, so maybe a good bra and an investment towards your kids trust fund would be a better option. There was this 21 year old on the TV the other day who had spent 50,000 trying to get her nose right and she still didn't like her crumbling nose and I thought why the fuck bother bitch?

One of my favorite TV shows for a while were those reality shows where people would invited mobile TV studios to document their whole plastic surgery ordeal. They were usually very funny to watch.
The girls were usually not too bad looking to begin with. But they wanted bigger boobs for their boyfriends, or so they could be models or be more profitable in their careers as strippers. Hey, nothing wrong with that.

It's awesome how demeaning these shows are to women, and yet they're so willing to comply with everything. First, they go to the plastic surgeon--a bald white guy in his mid forties--and then they completely disrobe. And it's all on film and televised. They just blur around the vagina, ass and breasts. And then if that's not bad enough, the doctor takes a blue marker and starts doodling on the poor dumb girl's breasts and incision areas. I'm usually in tears of mirth at that point, but it gets better.

Then of course, they tape the whole gruesome spectacle under the knife, with the surgeon cutting along the lines, inserting the saline implants, pumping out fat, what have you.

Then comes the finale when the woman wakes up from surgery, completely helpless, completely dependent and pathetic looking, wrapped up head to toe like a mummy, with little holes in the faces for seeing and breathing.
Then it takes you through their recovery stages when they regain their mobility and you can see their scars. At this stage they're constantly complaining, wondering why they ever did this. Worse, everything they do is being televised to the whole country.
The end result is usually happy for them. They now have huge knockers and the woman has high self-esteem again, because apparently how favorably these women judge themselves depends on how huge and gross looking their tits are.
But they're happy, so that's all that matters.

I like those shows where plastic surgery goes wrong. Some old tart pays 6,000 quid for a tummy tuck(I hate that phrase) and liposuction and ends up in intensive care and with a scar resembling a football.

Back