Planetary Distance Formula

Numerology...

Gematria...

A peverse fascination with Bodes' Law (which isn't even remotely accurate anyway, and is at best only used a way to roughly remember the orbital distances of a few of the planets)...

A misunderstanding of the fact that the fine structure constant is actually not 137 -- it's 1/137. In fact, it's not really 1/137 either, 1/137 just happens to be a useful and easy-to-remember approximation, just as some people use 22/7 to repesent pi...

He named one of his predicted planets after his wife...

He thinks the Zetas found a planet -- but it just happens to not exist anymore...

He thinks that the formula x<sub>i</sub> = 2 x<sub>i-1</sub> + 1 is divinely inspired...

He admits he doesn't know anything about quantum electrodynamics, but his computer programming career is strong enough as credentials...

Let me see... my 12-step system is still hanging around somewhere, isn't it? This guy is the crankiest crank that ever cranked.

- Warren

In time the undiscovered planets will be found. They will align to my solar model, and in the future Physics, Theology, Mathematics, Philosophy, Astronomy and Science all begin with a lesson on PDF, the Planet Distance Formula.

1* 3* 7 = 21

change the digit it is 12 on your system. note that there are already 12 months are there for a year. no coincidence. PDF will rule the future.

Last edited:
Bodes' Law was simply referenced because of the doubling nature of the equation used in the PDF--and because they both deal with planetary distances.

You're right, the actual constant is 1/137, which again isn't quite accurate-but nonetheless is an accepted number when expressing the fine structure constant. The 137 is found within the fine-structure constant, and regardless, this doesn't validate or invalidate the PDF. To the contrary, all the existing numbers presented do agree to actual values, and time will tell about the 3 predicted unknown planets locations. As he stated, the key to any type of PROOF for this solar model is watching to see at what orbits the next planets discovered in our solar system are found to have.

What is wrong with naming a planet after your wife? After all, if the planet is found to be within the predicted value, surely the planets name should be given to One who foretold it's location.

"He thinks the Zetas found a planet -- but it just happens to not exist anymore... " - Really, is this so hard to believe?

He thinks that the formula xi = 2 xi-1 + 1 is divinely inspired...
- Explain that one to me...

And finally, I don't believe he is suggesting his computer programming career are legit as his "credentials" for such a formula. After all, the credentials for a formula are simply that the formula is valid--at least, that's what I thought.

-Jahiro

Originally posted by Jahiro
Bodes' Law was simply referenced because of the doubling nature of the equation used in the PDF--and because they both deal with planetary distances.
Bodes' Law is a cutesy little mnemonic, like using "ROYGBIV" to remember the colors in the rainbow. It has no physical significance. It never did.
You're right, the actual constant is 1/137, which again isn't quite accurate-but nonetheless is an accepted number when expressing the fine structure constant.
It's a theory of planet orbital distances that's based on the numerology of the denominator of an approximation to an arbitrarily-chosen physical constant which the author himself admits he does not fully understand... and you see nothing wrong with that?
As he stated, the key to any type of PROOF for this solar model is watching to see at what orbits the next planets discovered in our solar system are found to have.
Uh yeah. Amen. We'll keep our eyes peeled!
"He thinks the Zetas found a planet -- but it just happens to not exist anymore... " - Really, is this so hard to believe?
Ummm... let's think about this for a minute. Let's just let it sink in. Deep breath.
He thinks that the formula xi = 2 xi-1 + 1 is divinely inspired...
- Explain that one to me...
The sum of his understanding of the fine structure constant is that the digits of the denominator of a common approximation are the first three digits in the sequence x<sub>i</sub> = 2 x<sub>i-1</sub> + 1. He explained in painful (yet hysterical) detail that he has explained the significance of the fine structure constant to many people: double and add one.... double and add one.... double and add one...

My birthday is 5/3/79. If I were European, it would be 3/5/79, and thus would be first five odd numbers, in order, excepting one. I believe this makes me God. I challenge you to prove me wrong.

So Jahiro, do you really not see that this entire 'essay' is insane rambling? thick, hot, steaming bullshit?

The formation of planetary systems has nothing to do with numerology. Nor does the fine structure constant. 137 is 211 in octal. I could continue to do all my arithmetic in octal, and produce all the same quantum-electrodynamical conclusions. Is 211<sub>8</sub> numerologically significant?

Besides, we've detected something like 100 planetary systems around nearby stars now -- if this numerological hocus-pocus bullshit had any kind of plausibility, don't you think it'd apply there too? If not, why not?

I thought the best part was how he came up with the conclusion that there was a planet 0.4 AU from Saturn, but cleverly avoided the conundrum by deciding that Saturn 'absorbed it.' First of all, exactly how do planets absorb each other when separated by 37 million miles? Second, exactly how would Saturn have remained in its 9.6 AU orbit after having swallowed some other planet telepathically from 37 million miles away? There's a little thing called the conservation of angular momentum to worry about.

I'm not even going to START on the gematria and 'evil' crap. It's just too **** nutty to even bother picking apart.

If you actually believe THING ONE this Sollog **** says, you're doing yourself a horrible, despicable disservice. I feel sorry for you and every other **** that can't tell **** enough to recognize this idiocy.

- Warren

Moderator edit: Personal insults add nothing useful to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

In his interview

When I came across the
major discovery in my newest book, that being the hidden photos of the bearded pilots in the Diaz UFO photos taken in Tepoztland, I felt compelled to
write the book.”

Yeah and they were smoking cigars too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

I always enjoy a good laugh.

Moderator edit: Personal insults add nothing useful to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
i disagree with the moderator, just like in a court, breaking a persons reputation down often counts against their statements. I personally have nothing against the formula, but he sounds crazy.

Back