Picture of the challenger of Tsumani earthquake!!!!

Asmaa

Registered Member
The challenger of Tsunami earthquake ( pictures )

Peace be upon you

I wondered a lot when I see these pictures

This is an evidence for God welling which keep the Islamic mosque

This mosque challenge the Tsunami earthquake although all buildings around it have been destroyed , it stands and face the disaster

look and comment....
ra2262551829.jpg

r85575637.jpg
r2804630150.jpg
here the people inside the mosque, It covers them from the disaster outside

please comment

Last edited:
Most churches, mosques and temples are built better than your standard house. This is evidence of nothing more than the wisdom of good architecture.

And, of course, shilling enough from the believers to build something better than their hovel.

:m: Peace.

Mmh... that building looks like it is made out of solid stone, and is probably put together quite well. The debris of what was once the other buildings is only wood... go figure. I would say that even the stone house in which I currently am would withstand the earthquakes and tsunamis.

its made of stone.
exactly.
look at the houses they lived in. no wonder so many died. if something like that happened in los angeles, the death toll would be miniscule in comparison.
but its a cool looking mosque.
:)

it says nothing other then it was built well, some building have stood for centurys during wars eathquakes, etc. dont try to make it special just because it was a mosque.
I'm willing to bet that there's many building still standing whilst all around has been destroyed prisons, asylums, hospitals, hotels, court house, etc. but not many homes, wood aint to strong even the big bad wolf blew one down.

Asmaa said:
Peace be upon you

I wondered a lot when I see these pictures

This mosque challenge the Tsunami earthquake although all buildings around it have been destroyed , it stands and face the disaster

look and comment....
It was more solidly built than the rickety, wooden dwellings and businesses around it. Religious buildings were not the only buildings that remained standing. Hospital buildings and the more solidly built hotels also remained standing. However, anyone inside the lower levels of any of these buildings either perished or had to run for their lives to the upper levels. There was a hospital in Banda that remained intact. Unfortunately the patients in the lower level wards, including the pediatric ward, all perished.

here the people inside the mosque, It covers them from the disaster outside

please comment
No, it covers them AFTER the disaster outside. Many people in religious buildings at the time of the tsunami were also washed away.. including those in mosques, for the pure and simple reason that the water rushed in from all openings and either killed them where they prayed or congregated, or washed their bodies away.

The price to keep the mosque was very high indeed.

I suppose if the townsfolk were made up of a bunch of dumbass atheists, they would have taken the resources used for the mosque and built nice stone homes for themselves.

Wow. It must have been built of stone or something. I wonder if the peasant villagers that religious nutters in those poor countries fleeced for the design/construction costs were living in plywood & sheet metal homes?

It doesn't take a genious to figure out what really withstood the tsunami: money. Not a god, but cash. Islam has the same failing that christianity has: their god demands payment.

If there really was a god, he'd have demanded that his house be built of plywood and sheetmetal so that his children could have stone.

Back