PI=MT revisited

Tony Mead

Registered Senior Member
PI = Prime Inertia (Rotation and speed without mass) = Not acting on mass = 0 degrees Kelvin * Light speed = No time (or no degeneration) (normally referred to as Space)

PI = Acting on mass = Mass * Temperature

{ These brackets for reference only not part of calculation}

PI = Acting without Mass = 0 degrees Kelvin*186,000 miles/sec = (0 Time) {T0}

Mass = As a measure of Degeneration/Change = Time {T1}

Mass = As a measure of Temperature/Change = Temp of mass at present {co-efficient of global expansion or contraction of (I’ve had to suggest this >) secondary element periodic table and sum of different elements in compounds} *186,000 miles/sec (+) or (-) differential of surrounding temperature/sec {T2}

Temperature = Temp of mass at present * flow of PI increasing and decreasing by the surrounding mass’s temperature*186,000 miles/sec

= Energy
= Gas
M{T2}=T/PI = Change in Plasticity = State of secondary element = Liquid
= Solid
= Super Solid (No internal inertia)

T=M{T2}/PI = Change in Density = Secondary element periodic table* co-efficient of global expansion * present temperature divided by flow of PI increasing and decreasing by the surrounding mass’s temperature*186,000 miles/sec

PI=M*T {T1} = Flow of PI increasing and decreasing by the surrounding mass’s temperature*186,000 miles/sec = Degeneration = Prime Inertia/mass*temperature (Change)*Effects of change (resonance or vibration or oscillation causing internal friction/fracture*(increase in temperature))*Contamination (or collision of materials*(increase in temperature))*Electric flow*(increase in temperature)*decrease in temperature*(fracture), Change in plasticity (fracture)

I’ll try and map an incident for assessment of the above calculations, a photon is energy without mass (it will not lose its temperature), it travels (carried) in inertia without mass, this has 0 time therefore a photon is a globe of energy surrounded by a globe of inertia without time, therefore it can be as old as the Universe, if the Universe is Organistic and can regenerate material, then a photon that has not come into contact with mass could be several hundreds of billions of years old and no time would have effected it. In fact as time does not exist without mass the Universe would have always been here.

The smallest observable piece of matter would be radiation, it degenerates, although I’m not sure if this happens in inertia without mass (Space), however mass, has its temperature carried away, hypothesis if I take water and pour it out in space if was 90 degrees as poured and 90 seconds later it was frozen 0 degrees Centigrade then, over the second it would have travelled at the speed of light and be divided by 186,000 miles, that would be a stream of temperature at .000005 of a degree therefore temperature is capable of travelling in inertia or a vacuum but at such small amounts that it would be impossible to detect.

Tony Mead said:
PI = Acting on mass = Mass * Temperature

When you write that

PI = Mass*Temperature,

you didn't notice that the p on both sides of the equation cancel, so that in fact you can write that:

I = Mass*Temerature.

Happy I could help

Thank you 1100f I it kept meaning a little of the same thing at times. Well I can only deduce that my theory collapsed like a black hole.

Back