Physicist encompasses particle physics,Kaballa,and Theosophy

Alexander1304

Registered Senior Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have proved the existence of a form of knowledge about the nature of space-time, matter, and higher levels of reality that encompasses the Jewish mystical doctrine of Kabbalah, teachings of Theosophy and recent developments in theoretical particle physics. This gnosis is mathematically encoded in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Fig. 1), the remarkable, inner form of which my articles reveal for the first time (Fig. 2). This universal blueprint has beautiful, mathematical properties indicative of its unique, preternatural status, for it is par excellence the only truly supernatural physical object that the human mind can contemplate, its design being not of human creation but originating in the mind of God. (My articles present overwhelming evidence for this claim.)"

Look here:
http://www.smphillips.8m.com/article-2.html

More pseudoscience or what?He is actually graduated from Cambridge with doctorate in Physics...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have proved the existence of a form of knowledge about the nature of space-time, matter, and higher levels of reality that encompasses the Jewish mystical doctrine of Kabbalah, teachings of Theosophy and recent developments in theoretical particle physics. This gnosis is mathematically encoded in the Kabbalistic Tree of Life (Fig. 1), the remarkable, inner form of which my articles reveal for the first time (Fig. 2). This universal blueprint has beautiful, mathematical properties indicative of its unique, preternatural status, for it is par excellence the only truly supernatural physical object that the human mind can contemplate, its design being not of human creation but originating in the mind of God. (My articles present overwhelming evidence for this claim.)"

Look here:
http://www.smphillips.8m.com/article-2.html

More pseudoscience or what?He is actually graduated from Cambridge with doctorate in Physics...

Anyone can go insane.

Josephson got a Nobel Prize for his PhD work and he want to Trinity College, Cambridge and has been a professor there ever since and yet he's considered a laughing stock for his nonsense claims about telepathy and parapsychology. Newton literally invented numerous areas of maths and physics yet he believed in alchemy and bible codes. Oddly enough he went to Trinity College, Cambridge too.

Believe me, there's plenty of odd people at Cambridge. Most of them are just odd, rather than bat shit nuts but there's still a higher proportion of bat shit nuts people there than you might find in the general population.

AlphaNumeric went to Oxford, I think. ;)

I'm sure nobody is bat shit nuts at that esteemed institution, which is both slightly older and slightly better than Cambridge!

AlphaNumeric went to Oxford, I think. ;)

I'm sure nobody is bat shit nuts at that esteemed institution, which is both slightly older and slightly better than Cambridge!
Actually I went to the aforementioned Cambridge college.

I'm one of the normal ones.......

Well at least Madonna should be pleased. I love it when I read about celebs claiming to study mathematics or quantum physics or string theory, even though it's almost always the fake kind with some spiritual tie-in. If we could shamelessly incorporate pop culture junk science like the kind preached by Deepak Chopra or the magic ion bracelet wrist therapy guys, we'd have a great deal more funding for physics programs which could really use the extra cash.

And I was going to start selling LHC toroidal magnetic bracelets on the net, 'cause it just sounds so damn impressive.

Back