Phycic(If that is how you spell it)

Shadow_Wizard

Registered Member
I have the ability to lay curses upon people. I do not know why, but I just do. Am I a demon sent by the devil? I am a tool of the government? Am I just lucky? Please, somebody give some answers!

You are what is known as a jinx. Stay away from all people, as well as heavy and light machinery. If possible, contain yourself inside a concrete block under the sea.

Just joking. You're probably just suffering from a bad week. Misfortune usually balances out sooner or later, and soon you'll be forgetting all this curse-laying stuff, though you probably are a tool of the government. Aren't we all? :D

No, I've had this ability for a loooooong time. I like it. I can make people fail tests, trip, lose something of theirs, and many more things. I might be a demon from the gates of heck, sent by Hades to cause misery and chaos!!!

heyya Shadow_Wizard

maybe you could explain how you feel when you see the results of what you do to others?

do you get a feeling of excitement or enjoyment from inflicting
revenge (or other stuff) on people?

do you ever try to help people by do things that will give them a benefit

or

just negative stuff?

groove on :)

Originally posted by ripleofdeath
heyya Shadow_Wizard

maybe you could explain how you feel when you see the results of what you do to others?

do you get a feeling of excitement or enjoyment from inflicting
revenge (or other stuff) on people?

do you ever try to help people by do things that will give them a benefit

or

just negative stuff?

groove on :)

To answer your question, I feel a sense of revenge. I am always using this ability to make certain kids get bad grades and lose their caculators and stuff. But occasionally I'll help a few people with a bully or something:D.

Re: ...

Originally posted by Shadow_Wizard
Why? I could use it for you. Anybody bothering you? Oh yeah, could you tell me how to spell Phycic correctly?:confused:
Either Physics or Psychic

Back