phsychic powers and stuff

vitaminA

Registered Senior Member
has anyone communicated with a soul, spirit, ghost?predicted stuff?

Okay, I was just wondering if anybody has had something like an out-of-body experince? Or has anyone communicated with a soul, spirit, ghost? Has anybody maybe foreseen the future? I think that kind of stuff is interesting.

Last edited:
I have dreamed of people dying that actually did later. My first dream was when I was 16. I was spending the night at my friend Allison's house and dreamed that she died. I told her that it involved vehicles(a pick up truck), but I didn't know exactly how she died. She told me that if she did die that it would be okay, because she would be with her grandmother. Six months later she was hit by an 18 wheeler when she jumped off the back of a pick up truck to avoid the collision and died because the 18 wheeler jack knived and killed her.

I also dreamed of a plane crash the morning of 9/11. I woke up and told my husband that we would hear about this crash all over the news and radio.

I have many more, but too many to write right now.

I always tell people of my dreams, so that they can be validated.

yeah, you know, I have had dreams and than later I would wake up and turn on the tv. and it would talk about something VERY close to the dream's plot. That happened two times. With the tv. thing. But one time, I dreamed about my friend, she always wore theese tight sports clothes like shorts you would wear to a fitness club, you know? And then I was awakened by my Mom who brought me these tight sport shorts. I mean, there's not a huge relationship between the two, but still. I also dreamed about this person I knew, a long dream and don't feel like describing all of it, and a week later or about, I found out she died.

I had a dream about my dad in a helicopter and it was broken hovering about 30 meters from the ground, and he was banging on the steering wheel (heheheh) with a club lock, the next day i was in traffic when a helicopter flew over me about 100 meters from the ground as it was landing on a building close by. Possibly pure co-incidence but when I have these dreams they never predict anything really worthwhile which is a shame.

Whenever I have a dream and it predicts something, it's not anything important either. It usually has some relativity, but little.

Back