Photos inside UFOs

Heres a point, if you could identify what you were inside and taking a photo of, it would no longer be a UFO.

Does anyone have photos taken while inside of a UFO?

2253777421_0dcae0a37a.jpg

I think the ghosts that live next door have some.

Cosmic, that is probably the least unidentified "flying object" in existence!
Everybody recognises the Seaview. :p

I think the ghosts that live next door have some.

Cosmic, that is probably the least unidentified "flying object" in existence!
Everybody recognises the Seaview. :p

But , to me, it is a UFO for I nor anyone I've known have actually seen it flying around where we live. :D

But , to me, it is a UFO for I nor anyone I've known have actually seen it flying around where we live. :D
Um, if you haven't seen it then it it isn't a UFO because, quite simply, it hasn't been observed at all. So you couldn't say it was an object or flying...

^ can one of you two explain Schrodingers Cat to me easily?

My revelation is that it is undetermined rather the cat is dead or alive in the box with cyanide unless the box is opened. Is that right? The cat is considered both dead and alive inside the box?

TIA

Thanks Dyw.

I did all those links by myself and came up with that 'usual' understanding.

PS. I been inside a UFO. It was in a dream. The UFO was however what seemed to be like a computer chip. Im an alien from outerspace that has crash landed here on Earth :D

I've always thought it should be called an IFO instead because it is an Identified Flying Object not Unidentified.

The current terminology is UAP anyway (Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon), because UFO pre-supposes that it's an actual object and that it's actually flying.

Well I would've had pictures but I left the camera on the ship.

Last edited:
Back