• No (Im, voting no to ruin your poll)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain_Crunch

Club Ninja
Valued Senior Member
philaexp.gif

Philadelphia Experiment.
My first contact with the Philadelphia and Montauk Experiments in 1989 when a UFO researcher named Bill Knell sent me a video tape. He asked me if I would review the tape and tell him if I felt the information was valid. He seemed to feel that if the information was true - it could alter the course of history...

...Although the story itself seems too bizarre to be true, far too many coincidences have occurred for it to not be based upon some small iota of truth. The technical data that has also been presented upon the subject hold far too much credence to be ignored. Many of the stories associated with this infamous experiment are wild: whispers of men 'freezing' in time for months, rumors of men traveling through time, and horror stories of men becoming stuck in bulkheads or even the floor of the ship itself. (In the movie of the same name - the visual of the men being part above the deck - and part buried in the deck - is amazing. This sort of things has been done on 'X-Files' as well when they did a storyline about temporal anomalies. ... read full story here.

If your anything like me, this stuff will seriously freak you out.

That page starts out weird, becomes believable then goes completely off the rails. But once you start reading it; you'll be sucked in.

Oh, i've read from that site that there is also a film called (strangely enough) 'The Philadelphia Experiment'.
Has anyone seen it? Any good?

I do certainly believe that the us has some topsecret locations where experiments are done, It is just that I don't believe believe that area 51 crap that "aliens, flying in ufo's fueled by element 115" are helping them or that Nicola Tesla would be able to make a whole ship dissappear (even if he knew how to manipulate the ether)

It was supposed to be more than just nicoli tesla, i think that website says something about Einstein too, as well as the person that invented the generator to provide the power.

i voted yes because i think there might be a shadow of truth in the whole story. Example: i think they may have done experiments like this, to wheather all the mad stuff happened; dont know.

heyya all :)

the experiment was sabotaged by tesla so it is said!
(i think it was him, who is said to be the saboteur)
which is why all the people died.
he did not want it used as a weapon and it was rushed forward for that purpose... (genralising from biographys/auto/einstiens as well)

and soo...

the alphabet soup people decided to closely manage those things and do it all underground and or out of sight.

it has been proven in the press with 'Oliver North' how the agencies sell and produce weapons and drugs and create thier own industry...
imagine how big it is now!!!
look at the starving people being killed by new expensive weapons!!!

there could be a complete city funded by and producing, war, for the power mongering, of the elitist cults.( i.e "Bones" = Bush)

just ask yourself one question!
"why does the cost of living keep going up"???
find the answer, ... find the problem, ... find the people, ...
FIND THE CITY!

but i am a complete nutter so all this could be my imagination...
just like a fair capitalist system... oxymoron!!!

groove on all :)

peace light truth love

Hello RoD...youe were sane for a while....what happened...?:D

Anyone has access to 10KW of amplifiers ...we can test it out once for all. Any volunteers? You may never know if you show up in your past or future....

Muhahahahahahaha....

:D
reality is quite often stranger than normal.
:D

And the best we can manage is to remark on its
ability to look like something that has no relavance what so ever.

and slowly wander off humming an infomercial tune
like a character from "Demolition Man"{movie}.

peace light truth love
the path to that we hold above

Originally posted by ripleofdeath
the experiment was sabotaged by tesla so it is said!
(i think it was him, who is said to be the saboteur)
which is why all the people died.

Well, Tesla died on January 7, 1943, and the experiment isn't alleged to have taken place until the fall of 1943. So if Tesla sabotaged it, he did so from beyond the grave! :)

That thing jumps around so much I can't see how anyone could think there is any validity in it. It keeps assuming all this crazy shit about time travel and other dimentions, and then what's with the author talking about past lives and things? Major schitzo! But then maybe he's acctualy one of the crew members who went mad! Yes, it's all falling into place, haha!

The USS Eldridge is currently in the Greek Navy, in reserves out of comission. According to it's previous Captain and C/O, the ship's logs are missing several pages from late in 1943, and the ships engineer reported she was a mechanical nightmare to work on because there are cables all throught her hull which are not connected to anything on either end.

Back