Phenomena Radio show Online

nettalkuk

Registered Member
Hi everyone

I present a weekly paranormal talk radio show on the Internet, which deals with all subjects from ghosts to UFO's, conspiracy theories to crop circles etc and I would ike to invite you to listen in. I am also head of the Phantom or Fraud Project and do worldwide lecture tours discussing my work in paranormal research.

The show is broadcast worldwide via syndication and can be found at the Net Talk UK website (www.net-talk-uk.com) or via one of the syndicates such as The Aquarius 7 network or Meeker Broadcasting in the USA or Box Radio and Cityvibe amongst others in the UK.

The show goes out live on net Talk UK on Friday nights from 9 - midnight UK time, and is repeated each Wednesday night from 8 - 11 p.m.

Each show has three guests - and last week's featured a controversial interview with former British government UFO investigator Nick Pope who ran the UK's own "X files" dept!

I would love to hear your views on the show

Ross Hemsworth
Presenter
Now THAT'S Weird
Head of The Phantom or Fraud Project
www.phantomorfraud.com

HI...it sounds really interesting. only shag is...isi dont have a computer, so icant tune in

are yo stickin round though to have a chat?....i am interested in duscussing about 'ghosts'

Back