Pets in pet food?

*stRgrL*

Kicks ass
Valued Senior Member
-Government test on a number of pet food have revealed traces of the drug pentobarbital, used by vets to euthanize shelter dogs and cats.

-The recent scandal in St. Louis where suppliers to the pet food industry were exposed for taking hundreds of dead shelter animals to their rendering plant, prompted Mayor of the city to ban the practice. The rendering of carcasses into a fatty slush is common throughout the country, and is seen as more environmentally friendly than placing dead animals in landfills. The city of Los Angeles render more than 120,000 dead cats and dogs each year.

-However, due to a lack of clear laws, the end product can on occasions unintentionally find its way back into the food chain. Is it now time the FDA introduced tougher regulations to prevent the unintentional use of pet remains in our nation's pet food?

Should it be illegal to use dead cats an dogs in pet food?

Horror oh horror!

And then you ask: Should it be illegal to use dead cats an dogs in pet food?

Let me put it this way: Should it be illegal to use dead humans in human food?

What a horrible story you tell here. Oh and then I look at my little cat and shiver from horror. Really, what a behaviour!

I'll have a closer look at his food. You never know if he is eating a fellow cat. :confused:

Really, I am stunned!!!

Simple ...

Just put kitty bits in dog food,

and doggy bits in cat food.

Oh, and by the way, have you ever checked what's in fish food?

Take care :rolleyes:

:bugeye: Oh this is wonderful! I am still laughing. Is it really serious? Man what a joke! Well, what do you want me to say? I think it's a good one, hahaha.:p

Enjoy your meal...:bugeye:

I accidentally stomped on that site when I was searching some medical terms on Google. I have not idea if it's for real or not.

Oh I think it's fabulous! Really, I start laughing all over again. Thank you so much... :) :) :)

It Is... Didn't you read the article? It is human meat!!! You think humans exist only out of men?

Well, then tell me, what are women? Faeries? Elves? Alright with me.

I still think it's a wonderful link, really. I start laughing all over again. Human meat! I don't care what they call it! Go order some, maybe it is very tasteful...:p

OMG! Soylent Green is People! :rolleyes:

Heaven forbid that carnivores should feast on the flesh of fellow, non-herbivores. How rare is that? (Nature acts really surprised so as to play along with the embarrassingly clueless.)

Back