Permanent magnets, Nature's self charging powerhouse batteries

techstuf

Registered Senior Member
I have had success with concepts similar to Howard Johnson....I can tell you that his invention as expressed in it's rudimentary form in both the linear and rotary models is inadequate for any affordable or portable power generation....except maybe a trickle charger! What is missing (either intentionally or otherwise) from the patent information is the fact that the magnets and their required distances from one another while relying on the quantum flux potential of permanent magnets in their natural state preclude any appreciably large efficiency gains. As one who has been shown the deceptively simple forces at work in his models, I can tell you that what is being expressed is not nearly as impressive as what HJ and his handlers surely have behind the curtain! Imagine if you will, being able to see the cloud of particles racing about around a magnet......can you see it? In their natural state with limited outside perturbations...these little buggers are really moving......orbiting the "home planet" at semi relativistic speeds! Yet they rarely leave home. Well, relatively rarely. Perhaps you are familiar with the somewhat ambiguous yet simply brilliant (at times) writings of Leedskalnin. The particles that are leaving the poles of a magnet closest to the center of that pole's surface have the best chance of "breaking orbit".......they skitter on their jagged path, heading as straight as they are able towards freedom....roughly perpendicular to the pole they came from, sometimes escaping the pull towards the sides that are beckoning them to keep doing their little part of the perpetual dance they do.....but they see a way out and make it! Relatively unimpressive huh, like duh. I know, but it gets better.

Let me take the opportunity to touch upon my reasoning regarding the HJ patent's being oversimplified. I used much the same principles in some of my earlier models and proved to my satisfaction that the dynamic particle flow in NSMs or natural state magnets......(am I full of myself or what? lol. just kidding.....I see a chance to shorten my arduous typing session and I go for it!) can be improved upon. This is NOT to say that other much more efficient ways of tapping the eternal magnet battery that is the the permanent magnet exist.....because they DO! But for the purposes of keeping focused on HJ type generators we will only mention one way, for the moment......stay with me, I'm reaching a bit here and always overextend myself to the detriment of any fool that might still be with me at this point. One of my earlier models was used by my son to demonstrate the ability of permanent magnets to do continual useful work. They pulled the whole 4th grade class of his school in to see that one! He scored the highest grade in the class....115%! I was proud of him. What was demonstrated was enough to show the potential involved, but like HJ's model....lacked that certain OOMPH to REALLY wow those looking for the big bang in a bottle, so to speak. For the sake of a certain uneducated fellow, we'll call him me, let's say that you have two wheels spinning in opposite directions.......let's make them spinning tops on the same plane.....when they come in contact, they push away and to the side of one another.....let's say they are made of Teflon....wow. not much happening here.....now let's give them a bit more bite for a better purchase on the situation....and add micro teeth to these little guys........you get the point. Well, the "ether flow" the "flux" of the magnet is a matrix of charged particles in a curved dynamic flow. These particles are experiencing centrifugal force just as any other body orbiting another.....don't let anybody fool ya.....centrifugal force by any other name.....

So, what is essentially occurring in the HJ model are particles impacting one another at high speed to cause motion. Their lines of force are nothing more than their somewhat orderly spinning columns of themselves. We can already begin to see how important the directions of these spins are. Imagine our two tops with outer edges impregnated with much tinier spinning wheels spinning in the opposite direction of their parent top....when these two parent tops impact one another the effect is subdued to a degree and so to with interacting magnets. Also, let's Imagine a duel between two shootists, and instead of the customary pistols at dawn, we arrange the affair with shot guns in the early afternoon when I am a bit more coherent observer. (ok I have digressed a bit with the afternoon part.) If our two duelists were to both hypothetically cheat a bit coincidentally at the same time and turn after say, two paces and shot each at the barrel of the other's weapon, the likelihood is fairly high that some of their shot would impact one another.......ok, so this laborious and contrived scenario was unnecessary. We get it. the further away two particle emitting sources are in opposition to the other, the weaker the opposing force is going to be due to the spreading particles missing more of each other and, conversely, the closer the more the opposing force. Well, I can tell you that there are MANY ways to exploit and improve upon the quantum effects being expressed in HJ and other's work. Study carefully the linear model of HJ compared to his rotary patent......we begin to see how self deceiving we would be in falling for the conjecture of anyone besides ourselves that the rotary design is the critically important one, for you see before you a large juxtaposition between the two designs sufficient to disprove this errant hypothesis made by several HJ enthusiasts......look at HJ's various designs in the patents and in the S&I magazine.....how many physical expressions of similar principles can it take for us to realize that "model copying" is a frustrating and misleading obstacle! Well, with me, fortunately not that many....I was truly blessed as I am a simpleton compared to the average PHD brain. One can glean much information (which is the truly critical task) from the DIVERSITY shown in the various models by HJ. When this data begins to coalesce in our minds, it is then that we see a key to unlock the quantum components being exploited in these geometrically and operationally diverse models. I sometimes think of myself like the bee that was not clued in by academia that I can't fly.....and speaking of the bee, it was not so very long ago that it was discovered why the bee could fly! At least to the satisfaction of the doubting brain trusts of science. They found the wing's downstroke was used to create a trailing edge vortex of spinning air, the leading edge of which was put to use by the upstroke for vastly increased efficiency as the wing bit harder into the rising edge of the spinning ball of air that had just been created.....kind of serendipitous to our main topic on a certain level. I have truly been blessed to see various ways of tapping into the eternal sea of energy at our FATHER's disposal. Much more have I been blessed to see that what is coming will certainly put man's technology to eternal shame. I am resigned to the probability that we will not be allowed to make use of such beneficial forms of energy in a world where increasingly, light is darkness and darkness light. I provide the following information (which you may already have seen) for you to consider:

http://www.delphion.com/cgi-bin/vie...732__?MODE=fstv

What I believe to be occurring in the magnetic beam amplifier is that when magnetic fields of sufficient density interact in such a way so as to compress and reduce the field diameters, the magnetic flow is increased in speed such that the particles are ejected with more force and thus extend the field diameter of the desired polarity field. Similar in a way to the bernouli principle in liquid medium. What results is that many more particles are able to break orbit as "monopoles" by reaching escape velocity.....(sure would like to know what that velocity is!) Any way, when the old skunxwerx is throwing out terms like, magnetic beam, monopoles and levitation......there might be something there. ;^) (reference abstract #10 in the patent claims)

GOD bless you with spiritual blessings,

Mitch Robinson

P.S.

If only I had learned earlier to expend my energies doing the MUCH more important work of our Master, Jesus Christ instead of wasting it on what to GOD is certainly a crude and arrogant venture.....but there may yet still be time to produce useful work out of the perpetual generator of this GOD given soul.

http://www.wyattmuseum.com/ark-of-the-covenant-02.htm ;)

Last edited:
Can you please summarise what you're talking about in 25 words or less? I'm trying to decide whether to move this thread to the Pseudoscience forum.

GOD bless

GOD bless your heart James. I fear for you regarding your request for a summary of this article in 25 words or less. I fear the only thing you may end up getting one day is summary judgement from your creator and mine.

GOD bless you with spiritual blessings,

MR;)

Axioms.........

"It is the mark of a wise man to be able to entertain the truth and still be able to accept it." - Joe Blow

Back