Perhaps for Mrs. Fish?

This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.
Oh my...

:eek: Those reviews were very DISTURBING....

This perhaps was the worst one...
"When my 12 year old daughter asked for this for her birthday, I kind of wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children. "

Are parents really this clueless???

Mrs. Fish, would that be your wife? No offense, but you either have a very sick sense of humor, or a very poor marriage/lack of respect for women.........

...or perhaps your response is colored by an uptight puritanical attitude. Who are you to judge?

Peace.

I, too, have seen the reviews for the product - are these parents insane or just really weird? Not to mention the kids! :eek:

Vibrating broomstick huh? :D

Grunched on it ...

And came to the conclusion that it's all part of the Gay/Lesbian
agenda to subvert and convert the innocent flowers of American
womanhood at a time when they are most vulnerable, especially
after the 9/11 trauma they experienced a year ago.

Take care ... Your daughter may be next! :D

*reads review, spits out mouthful of Pepsi over monitor* LOL

Thats just too funny. No wonder witches "cackle":D

(holding Holding Holding ahh the hell with that)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was so good thor

And came to the conclusion that it's all part of the Gay/Lesbian
agenda to subvert and convert the innocent flowers of American
womanhood at a time when they are most vulnerable, especially
after the 9/11 trauma they experienced a year ago.

Cute lesbians never try to subvert and convert me. :(

Dig this!
I recently bought this for my son, Vantro. He's a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Seen the movie 32 times (in the theaters) and made the paper. This toy gives him the ability to fly around the house zapping things. My only problem I see with the toy is the batteries drain too fast and his sister fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one.

*Xev collapses in giggles*

*stares at screen for 0.2 seconds and promptly spews 6 oz of Mountain Dew Code Red all over desk*

So that was the magic behind Harry Potter. Vibrating Broomstick, perhaps I will buy one for my friends who are girls. They would dig it :D Really, if parents of America are that clueless we'd all get away with having unprotected sex every hour of the day. they probably know, and they buy it because they want a go at it too (LOL, what an unsettling thought...a new meaning to 'mother and daughter' experiences)

Hm, I wonder what the author's motives behind the book are?

GEW!!

Can you imagine entire families "having a go" at that. The broom would have touched so many crotches. That's totally dirty.

lol, that picture of the little boy is so grossly overexaggerated. :D Oh! You mean that's a broomstick? Ah.

There are many innuendoes in Harry Potter books, my friend told me casually over lunch. Such as, "Glaring at Draco, Harry reached beneath his robe to grip his wand"... :D

I'm 32 and enjoy riding the broom as much as my 12 yr old and 7 year old. The vibrations, along with the swooshing sounds make for a very magical journey! It is a very durable toy, as well. My only complaint is, I wish the batteries didn't run out quite so quickly!

I just got this for my girl-friend who is in love with harry potter. She loved the broom (it replaced the 'normal' one), and she now has a full outwit that she can wear for Halloween. And even i enjoy it at times too. Even though we're 21, your never too old for a toy with this much FUN!

and all this time i was shopping at the adult stores.. what was i thinking?.. -marks out an afternoon for 'KB Toys' shoppng-

knew i was forgetting something..

Mrs. Fish, would that be your wife? No offense, but you either have a very sick sense of humor, or a very poor marriage/lack of respect for women.........

i do not see how his post represented any of those things. just a little light humor and the stupidity of some parents.

Cute lesbians never try to subvert and convert me. :(
They might, if you were an innocent flower of American womanhood.

*Chagur's sides ache from laughing*

Take care ;)

Back