people love to debate about the bible and religion.

The bible is the truest book of them all.

Exodus 22:19
"Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death.

Leviticus 18:6
" 'No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD.

That one kind of presented problems for adam and eve.

Leviticus 18:7
" 'Do not dishonor your father by having sexual relations with your mother. She is your mother; do not have relations with her.

I guess a step mother is ok.

I personally like doing it because:

a) I enjoy expressing and arguing my view and hearing others'.
b) I enjoy the satisfying squish beneath my foot after I have successfully debated them into oblivion.
c) Because I am just that insecure, and this makes me feel better :p.

It's not debate. You cannot debate with religious fanatics. They're snake oil addicts espousing the virtues of the elixir that has paralyzed their minds. They need intervention and that's all it is.

It's not debate. You cannot debate with religious fanatics. They're snake oil addicts espousing the virtues of the elixir that has paralyzed their minds. They need intervention and that's all it is.

all religious people are fanatics? all of my friends at the shaolin temple who are zen buddhist and other forms of buddhist are far from fanatics.

peace.

It wouldnt be as important if the religious right didnt have so much influence on US politics.

It wouldnt be as important if the religious right didnt have so much influence on US politics.

Or to put it another way, it wouldn't be so important if so many Christians weren't determined to force everyone else to live according to their beliefs. If Christians weren’t trying to force their religion on everyone, most atheists wouldn’t care much about them.

Back