People don't want God what about animals?

Christian- I will convert this lion

Lion-thank you lord for this meal

What an idiot!

He should have brushed up on his Christian history, exept for Daniel, most of their experience with lions have been as appetizers.

Christian- I will convert this lion

Lion-thank you lord for this meal

What an idiot!

none are idiots. Christian has come because he failed to see the truth of bible.
Lion has seen "Christian" as an enemy that has stepped on its territory. All are right and wrong in this case.

none are idiots

Excuse me! if a guy who claims to be any denomination of idiotic religious bs, goes into a lion's den, and expect to convert an animal, he/she is nothing more than a total idiot!

Would you step into a lion's den to convert? :rolleyes:

Excuse me! if a guy who claims to be any denomination of idiotic religious bs, goes into a lion's den, and expect to convert an animal, he/she is nothing more than a total idiot!

Would you step into a lion's den to convert? :rolleyes:

I am not a christian and do not share the same views. He is simply lost...in regards of purpose of the teachings.

If I was this man I would have attempted to convert a hamster or an ant before taking on a big job like a lion.

If I was this man I would have attempted to convert a hamster or an ant before taking on a big job like a lion.

were thinking here whats better for the humanity. And humanity has since had some relief of yet another lost soul.

I've heard that hamsters are real obstinate b******s when it comes to religion, refusing to budge on the issue even though they are fully aware of the philosophical ramifications of their unfounded epistimelolgical diatribes in the face of overwhelming rational and irrefutable evidence.

And do NOT get me started on ants.
Death to the lot of 'em! Heretics!
Mumble... grumble... mmmmble

no need to try to push an animal to believe there is a God ,

Because ,

the animals and all other creatures But theists know there is a God .

a Rock in a mountain know there is a God

the sea and water Drops know there is a God .

only some humans who were created from a sperm don't believe in their God .

Last edited:
Back