People are monkeys that mimic the old, false theories!

JukriS

Registered Senior Member
People are monkeys that mimic the old, false theories!

The sun is now denser / massive than sometime in the future when it is changed to red giant, when it is less massive / dense.

What massive / denser concentration of energy, the more energy is needed to be moving away from us.

What is lighter than the concentration of energy, the less energy is needed to be moving away from us.

What massive photon (whose energy is changing all the time less energy, high-density/change of less high-density energy),

the greater the side of the photon (the energy is changing all the time less energy, high-density/change of less high-density energy),

needs to radiate energy towards it, that may be moving away from its self!

What lighter photon (whose energy is changing throughout the period of less energy, high-density),

the easier it is next to a moving photon (whose energy is changing throughout the period of less high-density energy)

may be moving away from its self-emitting energy!

As a general light red transition/redshifting (old light redshifting), therefore, to prove, no space to expand! Space where there can be detected and when the farm is unable to do experiments that proves that status/space could change in any way!

Simple and accurate physics!

People are monkeys who mimic old physics theories according to which the particles are rays with energies away from self-entropian in accordance with!

People are monkeys who mimic old physics who told that particle dont emit/radiate energy!

Perhaps?

Perhaps I am a monkey whose brain was mutated as a result of which I had the ability to think on my own brains entirely new way?

:D:D:D

Where is a test?

With Energy you can do some tests and they can play again!

Man is composed of energy.

With Humans can do repeatable experiments.

women have been the men to blow steam into the woman/expanding energy to woman. The playing of scientific "experiment" because you are there!

Where are the scientific tests that prove the state of expansion and curving?

Not holding can do scientific tests!

Why teach the people so unscientific arguments? Space with a growing and curving?

Opposition expanding space is as empty as the opposition's argument guardian angel!

Occam cut off this kind of stupid theories!

I also thought it was word salad, but then I realized that it can be a matter of grammar.

If we change the grammar accordingly then it probably makes perfect sense.

Well, sure it could make sense if we re-ordered some of the words, and discarded others. Wouldn't bear any resemblance to the OP's meanderings though, so why bother?

Back