Passionate atheists?

Norsefire

Salam Shalom Salom
Registered Senior Member
It's rather amusing that many atheists dedicate their time to something they don't believe in

I mean, if you really think God is on the same level as the tooth fairy, why do you argue?

I don't believe in the tooth fairy....so I'm not going to waste my time on something I don't believe in

Probably because there are millions of people going round telling us there is.
Maybe because it's used it as justification for x, y or z to try to convince us we should be doing/ not doing certain things.

Because their lack of evidence is better than your lack of evidence :blbl:

It's rather amusing that many atheists dedicate their time to something they don't believe in
The strictly materialist position is indeed an odd thing to be passionate about.

Its real message is death.

Welcome to Oblivion!:yay:

This was settled on the first response. There are some 4 billion? theists, only a handful of fairy believers. Those theists have the tendency to try and get anyone that doesn't believe in their nonsense to believe in their nonsense - through as many painful methods as possible while fairy believers don't really pester anyone.

Thread can be closed now.

I mean, if you really think God is on the same level as the tooth fairy, why do you argue?

I don't believe in the tooth fairy....so I'm not going to waste my time on something I don't believe in

I believe in the attainment of an intelligent and rational society.

Any popular bullshit like religion, conspiracy theories, the supernatural is well worth my time pissing on.

The strictly materialist position is indeed an odd thing to be passionate about.

Its real message is death.

Welcome to Oblivion!:yay:
there are other alternative takes
striphandler.ashx

Because believers in the tooth fairy never tithed nor taxed my ancestors.
Because believers in the tooth fairy never tried to enshrine their personal beliefs in law so all had to follow suit.
Because believers in the tooth fairy never killed anyone for heresy, saying the tooth fairy doens't exist.
Because believers in the tooth fairy don't get to dodge paying taxes.
Because believers in the tooth fairy don't get to avoid laws they find inconvenient.

Are you stupid, or something, Norsefire? Can't you see the problems with organised religion?

Last edited:
It's rather amusing that you think that agnostics are somehow better than atheists because of the fact that they haven't got the balls to make a decision.

Because God is a whole lot less benign than the tooth fairy.

I've never seen terrified teens posting on forums asking if the tooth fairy will damn them to eternal torture for masturbating in the privacy of their toilet.

The bigotry and intolerance of your religion shine through once again.

Funny how you make such statements, oblivious to the fact that religions make demands on society and affect our lives, when we don't want our lives affected by the very same bigotry and intolerance religion promotes.

Shaman, in a religion subforum, of course there will be threads about atheism

Atheism bashing, to be more precise.

It would appear by the vast majority of your posts, you don't believe in an education, either.

You mean, reason? We do believe in reason, science, rationality, that's what we are arguing in favor of.

imagine a fair proportion of adults around seriously and ferverently believed in the tooth fairy and followed its commands via "communication" through prayer.

This was settled on the first response. There are some 4 billion? theists, only a handful of fairy believers. Those theists have the tendency to try and get anyone that doesn't believe in their nonsense to believe in their nonsense - through as many painful methods as possible while fairy believers don't really pester anyone.

Thread can be closed now.

This is getting ridiculous. If you thinkyou know god then shut up and be happy. The more people are bombarded with it the more it looks like a case of misery loves company.

The same cryptic questions asked over and over wont change anything.

It's rather amusing that you think that agnostics are somehow better than atheists because of the fact that they haven't got the balls to make a decision.

You should not be forced to make a decision on something that is not really possible to know. If religion suits you then fine, i say the same to the evolutionists too.

The sad part is that there may come a time when having some kind of faith will get you through a rough time.

Last edited:
Back