Outlandish proof that “allah” is not the God of the Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WildBlueYonder

Otherwise Mohammad would have know that God’s true name is YHWH & the quran would have also mention that, but since Mohammad was born a pagan, he only knew paganism & gave his god, the only name he knew for god, “allah”, the same god that his father was a slave to; Abdullah; slave of allah. You’ll notice that if Mohammad had know God, his followers would had honored God by being true believers named “Abijah”, “slave of Jah”, you’ll also notice that Mohammad’s wife’s name was Khadijah, possibly an Ebonite Jewess or Nabataean Christian?

God’s memorial name to us, is YHWH, which is shortened in Hebrew names as; “Y’, Ye, Yah”, at the beginning, “iah, ia & jah” at the end

In the Septuagint and the B’RIT HADASHAH (the
New Testament) the name was brought over into Greek as
Iesous and then into English as “Jesus.” It means “Y-H-V-H
saves” (Matthew 1:21) and is also the masculine form of Yeshua’ah
(“salvation”).

Exd 3:13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?
Exd 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Exd 3:15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
Exd 3:16 Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, Jehovah, the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, hath appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and [seen] that which is done to you in Egypt:

From:http://www.blueletterbible.org/cgi-bin/tools/printer-friendly.pl?book=Exd&chapter=3&version=ASV#11

You do know that, just like the English word "God," Allah doesn't really meany anything? It just says "al-Illah," "the god," stressing that there is only one God.

La illaha illa Allah -- There are no gods except the God/No one has the right to be worshiped except Allah.

Are you a Jehova's Witness? No, I'm not interested in learning about Jehovah, but I'm sure that my next door neighbour would like to know more. No thanks, I don't want a free copy of Watchtower; my Hustlers are all the brainless reading I need.

Last edited:
like above poster says "allah" is just a word like "God" is the name used to describe the entity/nonentity manifestation of God. there are some strange and wonderful mysteries to be discovered within the names of biblical characters. something else you might find interesting if you have a concordance or a search function on an ebible search for the phrase "Behold... who's name is the BRANCH...as one who groweth underground.. like a brand plucked from the fire" something like that. it is in last books of the old testament. lots of curious things in the last books of the old testament.

The word "Allah" is obviously related to the word "Eli" Jesus is said to have used at the cross when asking God why he had forsaken him.

The word "Allah" is obviously related to the word "Eli" Jesus is said to have used at the cross when asking God why he had forsaken him.
M*W: "Al-lah" and "E-loh" mean the same thing. "Elohim" means many gods. However, "Eli" refers to Helios, the Greek word for the sun. The sun was the original god (right after the moon was considered to be god). The sun is the true "alpha" and "omega." I can't speak for Islam, but I believe they originally worshipped the moon. The crescent moon appears on their flag or something. But as far as christianity goes (which I can speak for), is a metaphor for sun worship. The god Jesus prayed to in heaven when he was allegedly on the cross was the sun. "Eli, Eli (my god, my god) "lama sabacthani?" (why have you forsaken me?) All that means is that the sun was going down which brings the Sabbath. Metaphor, simply metaphor.

Proselytizing, preaching and "my god is bigger than your god" nonsense isn't permitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back