Ouija: Automatism or Spirit Channeling

rexagan

Registered Member
Just wanted to get some views on what people think about this phenomenon.

My girlfriend and I used to create our own custom ouija boards and moving devices that worked very well. We found that just about any object could be used for our events of collective automatism. This one time we had an amazing experience. With one of our elbows together with the other's, while laying down, we used a large metal hoop that we help up straight in the air... sure enough it began dancing in figure 8's, circles, intricate oval patterns, etc. The amazing precision movements that either of us could never have in invented on our own, freaked us out a bit and left us rather perplexed about the whole phenomenon. Any thoughts?

They are not real. They are caused by the subconscious mind. Do some research on the subcoscious. I've done a huge amount of research on it, and takes up way more room in your brain than your conscious. It controls things you don't even know it does (for example, ,the Ouiji board).

They are not real? What's not real? The fact that our collective subconscious is engaged in an act that our consciousness can observe? Well, to me, that's real, and phenomenal for that matter. However, I think I understand what your saying -- it should not be construed as the channeling of some sort of spiritual world... although it has not been proven otherwise. Additionaly, it sounds like you've never witnessed, first-hand, this particular subconsious phenomenon, which would make you less qualified to make statements in this regard... evidenced by your reply.

Yes, its created by the subcouscious..

But Doenst mean any "spirit, angel,whatever" may be in contact with your subcouscious :p lol

Well... subcouscious can do another amazing stuff..

Do you know It keeps tracking the hours and even seconds, and that little movements, feelings, choices are affected by the subcouscious to the point that sometimes you know how to make some synchronocities happen without counsciously knowing it?

The same goes to the table stuff, pendulums, etc...
Its just other forms to tap into your subc.

(its at least the most logic explanation, while leaving the
ghosts, spirits, stuff out of it, cause it wont help much for
you to understand these)

Outside influence or Subconcious emergence

I'm Rod Sterling and this is the Twilight Zone

Nah, just messing with you.
It could be one the other or both you should research phycological reports as well as other studies.
I hope someone here has done that before and can help you.

Back