Ostara Notes

Tiassa

Let us not launch the boat ...
Valued Senior Member
One of the names we used for Easter, once upon a time.

Still, though, reality: Fuck Jesus, let's sing "The Wheels on the Bus" with Lucas!

Ask me what's important, I dare you.

Still, though, reality: Fuck Jesus, let's sing "The Wheels on the Bus" with Lucas!

Is that a "double dawg dare"?

Anyway, in all seriousness, what is it that you have in mind? As the wheels go round...

Chickencover.gif

Uh... what? No, seriously... what? I don't even the point of this...

A Note on Things That Might Seem Important, Except Religion is Involved, So ....

Randwolf said:

Anyway, in all seriousness, what is it that you have in mind? As the wheels go round...

Actually, that was written twelve seconds after singing, "The Wheels on the Bus", with Lucas, and while the rest of the grown-ups were finishing the song.

Seriously, if I need a highlight for this Easter, it is seeing an autistic child coming 'round more than anyone expected over the last year.

Wheels on the bus, indeed.

Oh, right. Hoe is risen. No, really, explaining that one is a waste of time, no matter how funny it was.

I see a huge amount of motherly instinct against religions that might screw with your children's minds.

I see a duty being exercised.

Nice.

Regards
DL

Ask instead, "What delusions am I under?"

Back