Original UFO photos

Slava Olchevski

Registered Member
FYI:

I posted 4 original slides with my UFO sighting and accompanying story on eBay:

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=237636116">http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=237636116</a>
This really happened. No joke.

Slava

Slava,
If you don't need them - why sell them??
Once again someone tries to profit from this area.
For such a small price as you ask for them on the auction site... why not give them to some Russian UFO Organisation for their collection, reference and study - while retaining ownership of them?

Regards,
DAve

Hi DAvid.

I did it for a number of reasons.
First, let me tell that I, like Jimmi Carter, became a believer in extraterestial life on Earth after that incident.

I live in US now. Without taking space on this forum, just visit my web site www.sadcom.com and you will see that I have a lot of junk left from my former import/export activities. I have successfully sold watches, pins and other memorabilia. Now it's a turn of photographs, posters, postcards and ... UFO negatives. It helps to pay the bills...

Besides, without the hardcopies the UFO researcher will not be able to proof their being genuine. So, I hope some researcher would be more interested in them than I am.

Thank you for your reply.

Sincerely,
Slava.

Slava,
If you've gotta eat then you gotta eat!
So, I see you have embraced our capitalist ways here within the evils of western society, huh??!! Good for you!
slava.gif

Dave.

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited January 14, 2000).]

Little blue smudges on film do not a UFO make. Still, good luck on your auction.

------------------
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight, kill, and die for your right to say it.

Sorry, I couldn't come any closer; also it disappeared without notice... The way it disappeared made me believe in UFOs.

Also, the picture shown is a negative. It means that when you look at it in real life it is very light and bright. I had seen it moving quite distinctivly but when I received prints and havn't seen anything there I was very disappointed.

I understand that it will not be difficult to check the authenticity of the prints.

Slava.

Back