opposities attract

NightFall

Lazy Hedonist
Valued Senior Member
today my boyfriend decieded to debate that the Oklahoma City Bombing was not a car bomb...
and WHY is this?
"Beacuse," he said angrily,"It happened in a truck!"
He was serious.

Technically.....

Well, technically he IS right. It was, in fact, a truck. There are identifiable distinctions between a car and a truck. Focus on his "successes" in observation. Reward him with a genuine Nascar beer mug or a trip to wal-mart. If you love him, you will teach him to read and to put the toilet seat down by offering him rewards for seeing distinctions that would, I am sure, otherwise evade him when he is distracted by food and sex.

is it being implied that males are easily distracted by food and sex. :eek: Just because I am doesnt mean you have to discriminate against the rest of males despite the fact that their manliness hails in comparison to my rugged good looks and intelligence. I could right a book about how perfect I am but I am not going to write any of it here as you cannot be bestowed with the honor after insulting me.:p

well, the average availible man is either conceited, or lacks intelligence. sometimes both. just gotta work with it. nah.. i wont be mean. thanks for the replies.

Back