on dreaming

sevenblu

feeling blu
Registered Senior Member
I have discovered that if I read for about an hour before I go to bed, I dream very vividly. This works extremely well for me, I'd say about 90% of the time.

Thought I'd share.

I find whatever you do before you sleep reflects in your dreams, when i watch tv before bed i always dream something similar to what i saw.

Lemming3k said:
I find whatever you do before you sleep reflects in your dreams, when i watch tv before bed i always dream something similar to what i saw.
M*W: Dreaming is the best meditation. It is also very creative. For example, if you want something, really want it more than anything, think about what it is you want as you're falling asleep, and you'll dream about it. The more you do this, it becomes real in your mind first, then it will become real in your life. I've tried this. It works. But you must be careful what you wish for--you just might get it.

The more you do this, it becomes real in your mind first, then it will become real in your life. I've tried this. It works. But you must be careful what you wish for--you just might get it.
I dont believe in that as such, i regularly get deja vu though with things i've seen in my dreams, only lasts a couple seconds though, my dreams never come true as such though.

Ive been appearing in my dreams as a female a lot lately. Is that supposed to mean anything?

I am, bisexuals have a lot more potential partners than any other sexuailty going.

Not really, unless you can prove that having twice as many potential partners makes us date twice as many people. I know I personaly don't keep one partner of each gender at any given time. Just one of either.

"I am, bisexuals have a lot more potential partners than any other sexuailty going."

lol, good point

I've found if you sleep on your stomach you're more likely to have a dream about fucking.

I've also found that if you dream about a nude midget covered in feces thats immune to your punches chasing you around a shanty town its really creepy.
Thats seriously a dream I had recently, it was horrible, it could like sniff me out of hiding places, I couldn't get away from it. I'd like escape its violent beating and find refuge in a tree and then it would walk around the corner and run straight at me screaming and climb up the tree and I'd be kicking at it but they'd have no effect :(
I think at one stage I could fly, but it wasn't free flight, it was like a laborious task and I'd eventually need to land or fall out of the sky and the midget would be waiting on the ground for me to come down. Where it would beat me :(

A good way to reduce a zillion thought and images before you go to sleep is to slowly (60 seconds)close your eyes.

Ive been appearing in my dreams as a female a lot lately. Is that supposed to mean anything?

I've been appearing in my dreams as a male a lot. Once, it was a male and a female trying to kill each other. Femme won, got blood stains that turned into zits and disappeared within a minute. I tried to hide blood stains on me from my mom. But that was just one dream. In others of the kind, I'm just a guy going about his business. Puzzling, indeed.

I've found if you sleep on your stomach you're more likely to have a dream about fucking

Bull. And I sleep on my belly all the time.

Back