OMG Aliens on Saturn

terpinator72

Science = Ecclesisates 1 V 18
Registered Senior Member
3_24_0115051_titan.jpg

12_23_011405_titan_saturnmoon.jpg

OMG clearly these are pictures showing FOR SURE that there has been ETI mining and mineral extraction here on Saturn's moon titan.. FOR SURE.. Look at those rocks, they are all crumbled up.. It had to be done by aliens..

See those lines, thats where aliens made tents to sleep and roasted marshmellows with a high protein extract, similar to what we call smores.

ROLFL X100 :D

Last edited:
The second picture is obviously a close up of an alien vagina!
ETs are minning Titan because they ran out of resources on thier own plannet and need more sex toys!

craterchains (Norval said:
Damn ! !

And I thought that cows and humans were their sex toys?!?! :D

:m: *coughs*

Dude, this post is clearly pointing fun at you and your girly friend bro..

Its in light humor though.. I do respect your crater chains theory somewhat...

P.S. Lay off the drugs dude, pot is for savages.

Hey, *growwwwwwlll,,, * so I am a savage, at least it occurs to me that IF ETI were to travel the star systems and possibly galaxies I would say that they would travel somewhat light. Pick up necessary common elements in the systems you visit so as to conserve on transport energies.

But it's just a thought. *grins*

craterchains, did you post in the wrong thread?
Anyway, why would they travel "light"? In space I think it wouldn't matter much if you had a ship full or crap or empty. To make the ship smaller maybe, or have more room in it?

Never mind about posting in the wrong thread, just realised terp said pot smokers are savages

Last edited:
Traveling the star systems is impossible.. No fuel source could accomplish the mission.. Not to mention, use of worms holes etc things that are "pseuoscience dreams" would never suffice for this kindof travel, if they even exist...

With the minerals we know and our technology here on earth, space travel past our somewhat close proximity planets is the only forseeable mission.. First we woudl have to create a space elevator, to reduce fuel usage on takeoff.. Then we could possibly make it to mars..

and drugs are just outlets that sorry ass people use to fill some missing void in their lives..

They doubted faster than sound too. Duh? Yet it takes energy to move mass. There is no free lunch. We are yet learning to efficiently use energy. and there is a logical progression of ship size and multifunction components for intergalactic conservative travel. Just takes a bit of thought and the time to think tank it. *grins*

There's something you guys NEED to SEE!
I used the EXACT SAME software package that was created for NASA (it's not available to the general public) to do an image spectral analysis of the Titan image above.
I used the data from that spectral analysis to just slightly alter the contrast and gamma balance of the image, to try and make it a little more clear (the same way NASA does it!).
LOOK WHAT SHOWED UP!!!

If you can't see what I'm talking about (upper right-hand corner), then let me know and I will re-edit the image to trace around what I am referring to.

If THIS isn't absolute proof that aliens are mining on Titan, then you are just blind.
Crawl back under that rock and keep swallowing all the shit your government is feeding you and make believe it's chocolate pudding!

mining_titan.jpg

Terp,
Drugs can be fun.

Sigh. Seven years to reach its destination only to transmit what has never been seen before, and this is what the plebeians give for it. Then you wonder why "we" don't take "you" seriously. Ha!

Can you please define who "we" is and who "you" is?
Who are you speaking as a representative of?
Who is it that your people do not take seriously?
Why not?

It just looks like that because of the scale.
It is actually HUGE and it is made of a super light weight polymer that looks like cheap Tonka plastic.
It's the same polymer that we got from the Aliens in the ship that crash landed at Area 51.
You know, the aliens that taught us how to make transistors.

one_raven said:
It just looks like that because of the scale.
It is actually HUGE and it is made of a super light weight polymer that looks like cheap Tonka plastic.
It's the same polymer that we got from the Aliens in the ship that crash landed at Area 51.
You've put way wayyy too much thought into this. :eek:

And it can't be that huge since the ice blocks measured by the ESA in the foreground are around 15cm's long.

Picture6_L.jpg

Hmmmm... I smell a TONKA!!!

You know, the aliens that taught us how to make transistors.
I thought they taught us how to make microwave ovens so we can zap popcorn in 4 minutes?

Arn't you sure it was velcro cause claw fingers couldn't manipulate your sisters or mothers buttons tops?

Back