Old gang back together again

cheesemonster

Registered Member
Good to hear from you again Chris. Where have you been all these years. Writing up some big thesis I expect. I am also glad that you are continuing your research into Cornish sightings. Where you at the eclipse?

I was wondering if your have heard from either Tommy von Helsink or Perdita Pringle. Last I heard Perdita was out in the US working with Darrel Simms. Her last posting on implants was excellent. Did you see it? Haven't heard from Tommy in a while. Maybe he is back in Finland?

Saw some postings from Warpspace recently. He's still a complete twat!

Finally, do you know if this is the real Bert Buttock writing on this site. I expect it is someone writing under his name to get itention. If not it is good to have him back in the fold again.

Later

Cheesemonster

Yo, Cheesemonster!

Good to hear from you again....it has been a while hasn't it? As you say it is a bit of a reunion!
As far as I know it IS the elusive Bert writing. He emailed me to tell me that this site had improved somewhat and there was SOME intelligent thought going on here. However, don't let your guard down. It be THEY trying to get their DLAS going again!

How's your research going. Did you ever get anywhere with the signals you were getting through your metal cranial plate? I dabbled with this after you told me and found something similar on VVLF. I'll send you the frequency etc. if you are still working on this. Maybe you should invest in a maser to identify it :). Better still, contact SETI (or CETI).....perhaps they will hook you up to one of their machines!

Did you hear the latest about Perdita. Apparently, she was working for an agency(!) to undermine Derrel Simms' work from the inside. I believe she is about to publish her work soon but her boss beat her to it. It's here http://www.ufomind.com/ufo/updates/1998/oct/m10-013.shtml

Haven't heard about Tommy for ages. I think he might have got married in Greenland or Mexico or somewhere.

By the way, I have a new research associate...Giles Macruder. He's working to investigate the atlantis myth and it's correlation with sites on Mars r.e. cydonia, and this new face (face II...original!!!!!) that has been reported.

Anyway, I'll speak to you later, matey

------------------
Chris F.

Keep it real!

Farq, You e-mail is down. You OK?

You are right. That is an excellent site. I disagree with the Wright-Lebowsky condundrum though. However, it may be a misprint. Check section 4a and let me know at the usual?

BB

------------------
Accept it.

Back