Okay... so... seriously...

Kittamaru

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums.
Valued Senior Member
Okay, so I'm a person of religion... my wife and I both are... we have our beliefs... but, well, sometimes we just want to take "the good book" and start beating the hell out of people with it...

No, seriously...

1513724_661987490536243_5751605811965178672_n.jpg

What... the actual fuck? Does ANYONE actually think like this? Please, someone tell me that entire thing is just trolling on an epic scale...

Okay, so I'm a person of religion... my wife and I both are... we have our beliefs... but, well, sometimes we just want to take "the good book" and start beating the hell out of people with it...

No, seriously...

About 40 years ago i went to 2 Surgical type Doctors for ther opinions about a lump on my arm about the size of half a grape... 1 suggested surgery... an the other suggested the Holey Bible as a cure... i was skeptical... but that evenin i follered his instructions an got out my Bible... an my healin began that very night... an wit-in a week i was 90% healed... lump barily noticable an hardly any pain.!!!

For those who wont make use of the Holey Bible for what it can cure... no need to beat 'em wit it... God alredy has a plan set in motion to deal wit 'em... if you know what i mean.!!!

No, seriously...

1513724_661987490536243_5751605811965178672_n.jpg

What... the actual fuck? Does ANYONE actually think like this? Please, someone tell me that entire thing is just trolling on an epic scale...

That's the tame part there. I knew two people who were reacting against Christianity proclaiming some hard-core doctrines, and I explained why that likely wouldn't give them a satisfying life.

About 40 years ago i went to 2 Surgical type Doctors for ther opinions about a lump on my arm about the size of half a grape... 1 suggested surgery... an the other suggested the Holey Bible as a cure... i was skeptical... but that evenin i follered his instructions an got out my Bible... an my healin began that very night... an wit-in a week i was 90% healed... lump barily noticable an hardly any pain.!!!

For those who wont make use of the Holey Bible for what it can cure... no need to beat 'em wit it... God alredy has a plan set in motion to deal wit 'em... if you know what i mean.!!!
biblebashers.png

Of course it's trolling, unless the author really thinks that a fire-breathing demon who punishes bad people is going to reward them for embracing evil. It's a reaction against all the abusive psychopaths who pushed Christianity on them when they were younger.

A Funny, Juvenile Game You Pick Up Along the Way

Kittamaru said:

It's actually a traditional joke among Satanists. Knights In Satan's Service, for instance.

Or Monster Magnet.

For those of you who may have misunderstood, Clueluss is talking about this:

Holey_Bible_by_FaceMaster.jpg

It's actually a traditional joke among Satanists. Knights In Satan's Service, for instance.

Or Monster Magnet.

Can you explain all this please. Start with the title (A Funny, Juvenile Game You Pick Up Along the Way)(???) then your remarks and the image. I can't make head or tail of any of it. What is a traditional joke? What is a monster magnet? What is going on in the picture? Thank you.

Can you explain all this please. Start with the title (A Funny, Juvenile Game You Pick Up Along the Way)(???) then your remarks and the image. I can't make head or tail of any of it. What is a traditional joke? What is a monster magnet? What is going on in the picture? Thank you.

I... would actually like to second this request. I'm rather confused myself. I'm guessing the picture is an effigy of Jesus being burned or something?

I... would actually like to second this request. I'm rather confused myself. I'm guessing the picture is an effigy of Jesus being burned or something?

Monster Magnet is an American stoner rock band (Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Magnet).
Click image (the one in Tiassa's post) for one of their music clips on Youtube.

As for the image itself.. It's an image that appears on Monster Magnet merchandise; t-shirts and what not.
The image is a negative. The positive looks like this:

neg.jpg

Here is the leader of the Church of Satan.

Anton_LaVey_photo.jpg

You just have to wonder about some people...

I can uderstand being a theist or an atheist, but worshipping evil?:shrug:

Thanks Enmos, I understand the image now but nothing else. I have to wonder though that when we're having a semi-serious discussion about religion a person who is supposed to be a moderator breaks in with arcane nonsense, or the very least, poor pronoun reference and interrupts the discussion. Before I thought Tiassa must have been high to post all that, but I didn't say anything. From what you have explained I see that s/he probably was. :/

Here is the leader of the Church of Satan.

Anton_LaVey_photo.jpg

You just have to wonder about some people...

I can uderstand being a theist or an atheist, but worshipping evil?:shrug:

It's a Satanic drug thing, you wouldn't understand.

(Did I get that right, Tiassa?)

Originally Posted by cluelusshusbund
Ha... my bible is pure white except for ware an tare (no holes in it) over the past 55 or so years... but im proud to say... the inside is like brand new.!!!

That's because you never open it, right!? LOL

For sure... an when i go to heaven i can show God how good i protected his word.!!!

I plan to give him advice on how to improve heaven an hell so i want to make a good impression :thumbsup:

@ Kittamaru
@ Arne Saknussemm
@ cluelusshusbund
@ elte
@ Enmos
@ Balerion
@ CptBork
@ Tiassa
@ origin

Early on in my "religious" upbringing, I was taught that Satan/The Devil/Beelzebub/The Fallen Angel has more Power over humans in the Mortal Realm! Hence The Serpent influencing Eve in the Garden of Eden.

When one considers the atrocities committed in this Mortal Realm - in The Name of God - or for the Purveyance of Religion - and the Sexual Abuse that is manifest by the practitioners of many Religions - I must admit, it should give one pause to think!

Could just be Perspective, or how some people choose to interpret what they are exposed to!

Back