Ok Cheezers, Since You Want To Contribute

Sciforums doesn't aggravate members with ads. Will you contribute money each month?

• Heck Yeah, Aussie! This is my personal forum & I'm damned proud of it!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, Aussie. I'm a freakin tight-wad & generally full of dogshit. So sorry!

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AUSSIEABORIGINAL

Abnormally original
Registered Senior Member
Although Sciforums looks great, it can't continue to operate on good looks alone!

Many of you people have wanted to know about how to help keep this site going.....WELL, HERE'S A GOOD START:

1) Pull out the old check book and write out a check to David Watanbe {Porfiry}, for $5.00 (more or less, depending on what you can afford each month or per year, if possible)

2) Put the check in an envelope w/proper postage, and address it to:

David Watanabe
2685-4 Fairview Crescent
Vancouver, BC, Canada
V6T 2B8

Otherwise, you could send a money order, or use the credit card system. It's called "Pay Pal". Here is the place where you can do it: (just click on it) http://www.xlife.org/donate/

You know, I have had an aweful lot of fun talking to some really brite people all over the world & I know that each one of you does appreciate the open forum that Porfiry (DAVE) has had the foresite to provide for ALL of us here. I know that everyone will do the best that he/she can to help this man pay the bills & to keep the forum going.

DAVE, the check will be in the mail tomorrow. Sorry that I didn't post something like this a couple of years ago. I guess we have all taken for granted the real generosity of a true student of science.

God bless...:)

pps....Cash (dollars) will also work, screw the Canadian tax collectors ! ! !:D
I can say that because..hey:D I don't live in Canada.

Won't you please help keep Sciforums going?

Last edited:
Yo Dave, before I send my life's savings and end up running a meth lab to pay my way through college, is this how we should contribute to the site?

Yo gorgeous, he ain't me!

Xev, I am not Porfiry. I am just an old friend who knows that quick remarks & humor don't keep the lights on.

I just decided to do this because:

a) I hate to see Sciforums end, and

b) I believe that we can all help.

If you can't spare the change, no problem, Xev. This message goes out to people who are in the middle to upper class area anyway.

Aussie:

Oh I know you're not Pofiry, I just wanted to ask him. I'm confused as to how he wants us to contribute.

I also thought that maybe our female members could sell their underwear via e-bay to (alright, Xev, that's enough)

Hold your horses, there Aussie. Your enthusiasm is so noted, but that's not even my correct address. Any money sent that address will probably go to the pot fund for the immature university louts that now live at that address. I intend to have something proper set up for sciforums any day now.

Pofiry, if you want, I can try to set up the [strike]auction on e-bay[/strike] Pay-Pal fund for you.

Whoops!!!!!

dAMN ! !! I hate tYpos!!!!:D

Oh well, consider this a run through, err, sort of to test the water.

Hell !:mad:

Back