• Guilty

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Innocent

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Undecided

Banned
Banned
It's been 10 years since the most controversial and over dramatized court battles ever. From the theatrics of the Bronco chase, to the Kato connection. That court trial showed the racial tensions that still existed in the US then and even now. With Marsha Clarke’s
“look”, to the legal superstar Johnny over there. That trial lasted too long, and got too much attention. But it happened, so what do you think the impact of that trial was?

Guilty. ...and damn crazy, too.
The impact was to show that if you can hire a good enough lawyer, you can get away with murder.

I believe that he is guilty. Fortunately, he still did not quite get away with murder. Even though he was not executed, he was found guilty on the civil case and lost most of his money.

forensic evidence suggests that OJ is guilty, and I am mr. science, so yeah I am going to trust the physical proof and vote guilty

F'in guilty. I remember seeing the pictures of one of the murders that my brother downloaded from a BBS. The verdict is quite reassuring to me because I know that I'll be able to get away with that kind of barbarism when I become fantastically rich.

Already 10 years ago?

Everything points to him doing it... besides his lawyer

It really doesnt matter one way or the other anymore. The jury found him not guilty so not guilty he remains forever because he cant be tried again

from what i read if the police had followed procedure better then the outcome may have been different but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Done is done and this sort of debate cant change that

Back