oh my goodness what a mess

ralph nader

Banned
Banned
last night after boozing all day and evening I trashed my entire place. I made the biggest mess, broken bottles, overturned chairs, holes in walls, I even ripped up the countertop and removed the plumbing from underneath the sink. I would say at least $10,000 in damage. Its the broken glass that sucks. Its in the carpet and furniture.

What the hell were you drinking? I knew a guy in the army who would become suicidal while drunk. He once jumped out of a second floor window, bounced off the ground, then ran up to the third floor and jumped again. Amazingly, he didn't break any bones.

I think the thing that I thought most curious was that he would do this atleast twice a year, never learning that he and alcohol did not mix. They finally got tired of him and discharge his ass.

My mom would get drunk and tear up the house EVERY time she drank. Makes you wonder....

Nader - It HAD to of been hard alcohol. Im thinking Tequila or Whisky. Am I close???

The liquor store had a sale on MD 20/20 and I had several bottles of that during the late afternoon and night.

Place is still a mess.

all I can say is that I still sit and wonder why I did it. I can still see the glass in the carpet and the ceiling fan is missing one blade.

I think you did it, so you would think about it now and realise just how messy doing that really was. Then perhaps next time you drink, you won't get so drunk.

Back