of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzle

Registered Senior Member
Obviously Star wars and Babylon 5 are the most realistic. Although i myself prefer star wars. The fact that so many planets, aliens, and weapons have been invented or it puts it in a whole new ball park or as dexter would say "an hole knew balls parque"
ALthough I do think the whole crash landed jedi thing about George lucas is pretty far out there.
What i like about Babylon 5 is that it is based on earth in the near future and everything on it is made from technology we have know.

so, its just because of all the smoke i cant breath or spell, u know all the way across the east side of the valley their were fires, you could see them two, the whole horrison (shut up, i know i didnt spell it right). it was cool.

no, but it burned up to their barn. and almnost got in, it was like 10 ft away i herd. hows farber?

------------------
dexter

Sorry guys for using this as a chat room about something that has nothing to do with the topic but if any of you have comments on star wars or babylon 5 or anyother tv show you think is realistic please offer your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back