Odd site...

Breathern

Registered Member
Has anyone ever seen this? Im wondering what your thoughts on it are.. My first reaction was of course laughter.. Same with my friends... I think the site should have been made more professionally if they wanted to be taken seriously...

A convicted scam artist with a long history of arrests, Alex Chiu
was jailed for this scam in 1982, 1947, 1901, 1863, and 1824...

:D Peace.

So when a parent wants their kid to stop growing/ageing at that perfect point, they just pop a couple of these on the child every night and they're Peter Pan?

If the rings bestow immortality, why would you wear those cumbersome foot braces at four times the price?

If the rings bestow immortality, why would you wear those cumbersome foot braces at four times the price?

Hmm supposedly they work better? Maybe u have longer immortality :D

If you reversed the polarity of the magnets, would you age twice as fast?

This is not a hoax, these things really do work. If you order by April 17th, you can get 50 percent off if you put in my special promotion code: FRISBINATOR_ID#8643

I highly reccomend you all to take advantage of this once in a LIFETIME deal. Because if you do, your LIFETIME will be as long as you want!

I don't think it's a once in a lifetime deal. especially if you're immortal. I saw this on TechTV a year or two ago. So It's at least twice in a lifetime for me.

Hey! That code didn't work!

I highly reccomend you all to take advantage of this once in a LIFETIME deal. Because if you do, your LIFETIME will be as long as you want!

I really hope you were joking there.

how do you think hamsters like me have been able to live so long to found communism? Karl Marx was a hamster, why do you think he had a beard that size?
Oh and that will be two packs of sunflower seeds please...

Back