Obsessions

Carlaseeker66

Registered Member
Hi, this is my first post to your site, I think it's a great forum and believe that it is very important to keep an open mind to others opinions. My question is, have any of you ,since a sighting or encounter, become obsessed with ancient cultures , symbols, etc. In addition I was wondering if anyone else has had a dream that involved a large grey house?

------------------

I often dream about houses, but not in an ET context. Usually I dream about hospitals and laboratories, and that's when the doctors with the big eyes appear.

As far as ancient cultures, I've been interested (as compared to obssessed) with those since day one, mostly ancient Egyptian culture. Symbols have also always fascinated me. Right now I'm trying to put toether a system for studying crop circles with a forensic eye in an attempt to determine if, man-made or not, they were done by the same artist or group of artists. Everybody has a signature.

[This message has been edited by Oxygen (edited July 28, 2000).]

Oxygen thanks for your response, Since my first sighting I have become obsessed ...almost scary.. with our Native American cultures...and feel compelled to find ancient artifacts. I have never really had an interest in such things before. Since then I have found over 30 artifacts I feel as though I AM Almost led to them and feel that the ancient cultures are somehow connected to what is happening to us now, as if we are repeating history with them and that there is a puzzle unanswered that I am supposed to piece together...??? I dunno ?I also had a loss of time I won't try to call it an abduction, but I lost about 3 hours at home, and feel that I was shown something very important and very frightening about the future or past..and included very graphic photos of ruins of some type, either ancient or future. I was told????that more would be explained to me when I was ready?

I don't want to sound like I'm coming off the wall at you, but I'm going on a feeling that started blasting in my head immediately after I read your post. Normally I sit back and try to analyze when things like this happen, but all I kept seeing in my mind's eye was a post to you that read:

ANASAZI

MACHU PICCHU

The Chaco-Anasazi are my ancestors. While I have found no evidence to link them to extraterrestrials, maybe you will. Machu Picchu is a place I am only barely familiar with from text books. I think it was that place up in the Andes that nobody can figure out how it was built, how they irrigated water up there, or how they lived with so little oxygen.

You will learn more as time goes on. I would like to e-mail you. May I? There's something we may need to compare notes on.

PS: I promise you won't get any spam from me, and I totally understand if you'd rather not. I have a reason for the privacy request, however.

Oxygen. Yes you are more than welcome to im me or e-mail me. Thanks again for your response. I am usually online in the eves. after 8:00cst.

Back