Nuns 'sexually abused'

Adam

§Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥
Registered Senior Member
FORTY per cent of nuns in the US have been sexually abused – often by a priest or another nun, according to an independent study detailed yesterday.

More...

Follow a psycho Semitic religion, get abused... what's so hard about this for these people?

Oh - I forgot - their ancestors were converted "by the sword."

Originally posted by Ghost
I bet god must be real happy with those people.
Oh, yes god is really very happy. That is what god wants for those people. By this religion suffering is your meaning of life. Abusing each other must be just another way of preaching it.

interesting how you all take an article like that and make it into a joke, I guess it speaks volumes about the type of people you are:mad:

Richard, all you seem to do is call people racist. Plus I thought that you were going to leave sciforums after I had disgusted you so much. So what are you still doing here?

where have I called someone racist in this post huh? Do you think it is funny a large amount of nuns were raped? do you find rape funny. Cause all people have done in this post is make jokes about rape, is that funny to you?

Actually I did leave. But when I checked back a few hours ago to kill some time I decided to not let some of the stupidity going on here to go unchallenged. Would you make jokes if your partner was raped?

and you do disgust me

So, what would be your thoughts on the article, Richard?

:m: Peace,

I actually find it to be a very interesting article. I don't see any point in making jokes about the catholic church or the nuns over that. I'm left wondering if the above comments are made by children.

I find the study to be of great benefit as it now leaves open the opportunity to address a problem that has knowingly been there, but to what extents no one has known.

These sort of problems aren't just in the catholic church. An Australian news show, I think it is called Sunday on channel nine. Recently broke claims of the Australian Jehovah's Witnesses attempts to block investigations into the molestation of children by it's members.

Now that someone has carried out the research, and the extent of the problem is known, people can now understand the depth of the problem and try to find not only a solution but also put the support out there for those that have been sexually abused.

Back