Nuclear forces anybody ?

Vern

Registered Senior Member
Im speculating about whether it is possible to build a universe using photons alone with the criteria that if one were placed in that universe they couldn't by any experiment determine that they were not in this universe.

This blog is running the saga. Today I'm building the strong and weak nuclear forces into the photon.

The Ultimate Paradox--Having Shunted Humankind From The Center Of The Cosmic Stage, The Modern Theory Thrusts Us Ethically Right Back Into The Spotlight. It Puts The Onus Squarely On Us To Construct Our Own Rationale For Living And Dying Here On This Small Planet.

momemtum7 said:
You lost me at "build a universe".
Maybe I should have said build a photon. It is an attempt to describe the universe using only the electromagnetic field.
imaplanck said:
Why title this nuclear force?
We can call it the strong and weak nuclear forces. It is possible to develop these from the electromagnetic field. That was the attempt anyway:)

Oh so you are associating 3 of the 4 forces with photons? The actual 3 that have no association with photons in earthman experimentation.

No; I'm showing how all 4 forces derive from a photon. Skim through the present state of the whole thing and you will see that it is not at odds with any experimentation. If its is; what ?

Well I obviously wont argue with gravity, but all experimentation has shown the remaining 3 to have no effect on photons. If you have evidence to the contrary, the burden is on you to disprove the as yet experimentally indisputed.

I'm not trying to disprove anything. I'm just showing how simple it is to derive all the forces from a lowly photon without the need for outlandish ideas. Not saying the present state of the art doesn't work; it works quite well. Just saying there is an easier way to understand it.

Code:
and those that wonder what happend.
And then there are those who try to understand how nature works. The nuclear forces develop out of the square of the shells
rule.
masses.jpg

Personal pet theory, a photon is just Spacetime "Crunched" up. The understanding is that if you attempt to flatten spacetime through stiffening like MIT's experiment to try and identify if a photon has rest mass, it will just disappear into nothing and therefore can't be weighed.

Stryder said:
Personal pet theory, a photon is just Spacetime "Crunched" up.
Why not? Makes as much sinse as the standard model. But whatever the composition of photon, it seems to remain in the mass it creates. Then it seems to pop out of that mass when the mass is destroyed. I'll work on that in my Blog if I get around to it today.

I ran across Lorentz's Either Theory while collecting background for this thread and noticed that it was published a year ahead of Einstein's theory of relativity. The Lorentz theory explained relativity phenomena in classic space-time. The transformations he developed were the same as those for Einstein's SR.

The arithmatic is the same for either but in the Lorentz theory there is a special frame of reference; maybe that special frame is that of the background radiation.

Just a thought.

Back